Our aims are simple:
1. To bring people of all ages and cultures together to build community cohesion and resilience...
2. To promote the arts as a pathway to better mental wellbeing and raise awareness of mental health issues
3. To showcase local talent, encourage more people to take up a new hobby and join the local clubs and music groups
4. To support local businesses, especially in the tourism and hospitality industry, helping to boost income
5. To raise money for our Wellbeing Fund which provides grants for local people and community groups