I am raising money for this much needed charity who fight hunger and tackle food waste whilst highlighting the issue of racism in the UK.
by Hannah McAndrew in Castle Douglas, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
1. Entrants must be over 18 years of age (parents can help here).
2. Open to anyone (over the age of 18) worldwide except employees of the Promoters.
3. Entries will be accepted between 19:40 pm BST Thursday 2nd September 2021 and 17:40 pm BST Thursday 23rd September 2021.
4. Entrants may enter as many times as they like.
5. To enter, make a pledge on this project and select a reward when you make your pledge. Pledges which are donations without rewards will not be entered.
6. Entrants can pledge to this campaign without entering the prize draw.
7. To enter the draw without pledging, please send a postcard with your name, address, email address and contact telephone number to: 'This is England’ FareShare Charger, c/o Hannah McAndrew, Auchenvey Pottery, Corsock, Castle Douglas, Dumfries and Galloway DG7 3ED, UK. Entries must be sent on a postcard or on or within an envelope. Entries received on anything other than a postcard or envelope will not be accepted. In the case of multiple entries received in a single envelope or postcard, only one entry will be entered into the promotion. Entries sent by post must be received by the closing date and time for receipt of entries. Postal entries without correct and sufficient postage paid will be invalid and will not be considered. Personal and hand deliveries will not be accepted.
8. Following the closing date, the winner will be chosen at random and contacted before 25th September 2021. They will be contacted by email on how to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours of the initial email being sent, the next winner will be chosen at random and emailed within 1 week.
9. The winner will be sent their prize in October 2021. Postage will be covered by the promoter to a UK address. If the winner is overseas we request they pay the appropriate extra postage.
10. By entering this draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter only for the purposes of the administration of this draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The Promoter will keep entrants' personal details for a reasonable time so that it can send any prize that an entrant has won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes.
12. The Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
13. All money raised less the fees taken by Crowdfunder as the facilitator will go to FareShare Registered charity number 1100051. The fees applicable to Crowdfunder are: 0% platform fee + 1.9% + 23p per transaction.
14. The Promoter is Hannah McAndrew at Auchenvey Pottery, Corsock, Castle Douglas, Dumfries and Galloway, DG7 3ED, UK.
15. By entering into this draw, each entrant consents to these terms and conditions.