Roll Up, roll up! Gaze your eyes upon our charity prize draw for this incredible one-of-a-kind screen-printed Green Man 2023 poster.
Project by GREEN MAN TRUST LTD
Terms & Conditions
Win this Signed Limited Edition GM23 poster: Prize Draw
1) By entering this prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2) The promoter is Green Man Trust, a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (08365361) and a registered charity in England & Wales (1156453) with registered office at Green Man Trust, Old Bank House, Beaufort Street, Crickhowell, Powys NP8 1AD.
1) Entrants must be 18-years of age or over on 4 December 2023.
Entry Requirements and Entry Period
2) Paid entry to the prize draw is available via Crowdfunder (https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/p/signed-limited-edition-gm23-poster)
3) For free entry by post to the prize draw, see clauses 13-16.
4) The prize draw opens on Wednesday 1 December 2023 and closes at midnight GMT on Sunday 3 December 2023 (the ‘Entry Period’). Any entries received after the Entry Period will not be accepted.
5) Green Man Trust is responsible for posting the item but is not responsible for any delays or damages in transit in postal delivery by Royal Mail.
The Draw and The Prize Winners
6) The draw will take place on 4 December 2023 (the ‘Draw Date’).
7) Once the Entry Period is closed, each individual valid entry will be entered into the draw.
8) On the Draw Date the administrator of the draw (Green Man Trust) will use a random number generator to select one (1) Prize winner from the valid entries, plus two (2) additional entries for use as a reserve list in the event that the Prize winner cannot be contacted in line with clause 16 below.
9) Multiple entries per person are permitted, but only one Prize will be given.
10) The Prize winner will be notified by email and/or first-class post within 5 days of the Draw Date.
11) In the event that a Prize winner does not make contact with Green Man Trust to claim their Prize within twenty-one (21) days of the Draw Date, or is disqualified from the draw, Green Man Trust will allocate their Prize to the first entry of the reserve list names.
12) Green Man Trust's decision as to the Prize winners is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13) Postal entrants may enter the prize draw:
a) by mailing their full name and a contact telephone number (including area code if providing a landline number) or other method of contact (as applicable), to the following postal address:
Green Man Trust, Old Bank House, Beaufort Street, Crickhowell, Powys NP8 1AD; and
b) by sending an entry within an envelope. Entries received other than in an envelope will not be accepted.
14) In the case of multiple entries received in a single envelope, only one entry will be entered into the draw.
15) Entries sent by post;
a) must be received at the relevant postal address specified for entries by the day of the Entry Period as specified in Clause 6.
b) Entries which have not been given the correct and sufficient payment for postage will be invalid and will not be considered.
16) Personal and hand-delivered entries will not be accepted.
17) Green Man Trust shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations to the winner if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Neither shall Green Man Trust be liable to the winner for any loss or damage suffered in connection with this prize draw and/or the Prize.
18) Green Man Trust reserves the right to make any reasonable amendments to these Terms and Conditions at any stage.
19) As a condition of entering the prize draw, entrants must ensure that, by doing so, they do not contravene any laws of their country of residence. Green Man Trust will not be liable in any way if any entrant enters the prize draw unlawfully.
43) This prize draw and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.