Help us build the Nakba Museum (MPM)

by Miss Ellen MC Ilduff in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Total raised £260

£10,000 target 22 days left
2% 4 supporters
Keep what you raise – this project will receive all pledges made by 18th June 2024 at 3:25pm

Help MPM continue document, tell the narrative of the on-going Palestinian catastrophe & to educate global public opinion about their plight

by Miss Ellen MC Ilduff in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

A wakeup call

In the current global wake of the unfolding second catastrophe (NAKBA), tragedy, and inhuman conditions of Palestinians in Gaza, the need for providing factual information about occupied Palestine has become a necessity to straighten the records of history. 

1714991635_displaced_palestinians.jpeg

In 1948 NAKBA, 900 thousands of Palestinians were pushed out of their villages by force. Today, more than two million people in Gaza have been turned into refugees again and are threatened with ethnic cleansing. 

MPM national project

The Museum of Palestinian Memory (MPM) is the first national cultural museum of its kind in historic Palestine. It is envisioned to be a focal point attracting students, delegations, visitors, and tourists. 

Our team pursues its project of researching, documenting, and disseminating factual information about Gaza; its history, displacement of its people, the stories of its refugees, as well as the colonies that were built on top of their destroyed villages, as an integrated part of the MPM project covering 675 destroyed and depopulated villages.

1714990982_2.jpeg

Hundreds of thousands of displaced Palestinians were forced to live in refugee camps in 1948. The 2nd Nakba of the Gazans is still going on in 2023-2024!

Factual storytelling

Comprehensive investigations, supported by credible sources, help unveil the accurate sequence of events, identify responsible parties, and encounter misinformation. Documented evidence is a foundation for truthful storytelling, influencing public perception, and promoting accountability. Transparent and well-documented information becomes a powerful tool in shaping a more accurate historical record and fostering international understanding.

1712517739_1712517739472.png

The ethnic cleansing of Palestinians in 1948 is still going on in Gaza today! 

Global effort

Join us to safeguard the Palestinian cultural legacy and reshape historical narratives. Together, let's work on disseminating the truth behind the war on Gaza by sharing facts and stories of the people of Gaza, who were forced out of their original villages during the 1948 war and turned into refugees living in inhuman conditions in refugee camps built by the United Nations Relief and Work Agency (UNRWA).

1714991577_3.jpeg

Thousands of new colonies were built on 20% of the ruins of 675 Palestinian-destroyed villages. In comparison, the remaining 80% of these villages are still vacant waiting for the refugees to return to their homeland ruined houses!

Be involved

We appreciate your donations of any amount to help our team of researchers carry out this important project that will be displayed in the MPM building in Al Bireh, occupied Palestine, and shared on our website and social media.

Show your support

Payment and personal details are protected