Win an iPad Air (4th gen) 64GB memory worth over £400!
by Positive about Down syndrome in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
1. This charity prize draw is organised and promoted by Down syndrome UK, 5 Hill Close, Leamington Spa, CV32 7RQ
How to enter
2. Entries received after Friday 27th May will not be accepted.
3. Entries cost £3 for a single entry, £5 for two entries and £10 for five entries and must be made through the Crowd Funder site.
4. Free entries may be made by post to 5 Hill Close, Leamington Spa, CV32 7RQ
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
6. We reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of Down syndrome UK, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
8. Entrants must be over the age of 18.
9. A person many enter as many times as they wish
10. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Down syndrome UK may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
11. Down syndrome UK reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
12. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the prize draw ending.
13. The winner will receive details of the prize. The prize is an iPad Air (4th generation).
14. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Down syndrome UK within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Down syndrome UK will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to Down syndrome UK
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
17. The decision of Down syndrome UK regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Down syndrome UK, 5 Hill Close, Leamington Spa, CV32 7RQ within 60 days of the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
19. Down syndrome UK reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, Down syndrome UK, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Down syndrome UK, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
21. Down syndrome UK is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
23. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. Down syndrome UK reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.