Update: Get ready to sissy that walk
A final final update for those able to join today's peaceful protest.
1. Please turn up at 2.50 latest ready for a 3pm start.
2. Meeting point at Niagara Gate in Blondin Park.
3. Please keep within your designated groups once assigned and for the entire march.
4. Please be prepared to give your details to your volunteer marshal for the purpose of track and trace. This will be destroyed after the period of 21 days.
5. Please come with mask to wear for the duration of the march.
6. Keep moving.
7. Once Perceval House is reached, please get off the public highway immediately.
8. Please keep the entrance to the town hall free at all times for access, Covid vaccinations are being administered there.
9. Once the march is finished and your are asked to disperse, please do so quickly, bringing any rubbish, placards, etc., with you.
Ealing.... let's do this!
There are no comments on this update yet.