The extra funding will be used to build a strong foundation within our business operations to ensure that we are taking the steps necessary to keep CASP open as well as sustainable through childcare provision, programmes designed for the betterment of the parents and residents within surrounding community.
Our mission is to deliver a holistic range of childcare services which meet the needs of parents, particularly single parents, who live or work in Southwark, London and wish to work and/or study. CASP offers a safe and nurturing environment for children before and after school, as well as during holidays. We take pride in our commitment to providing holistic care for all children including those with behaviour issues or special educational needs and disabilities (SEND). Our unique services are a lifeline for parents who want to develop their prospects and achieve better outcomes for themselves and their families, whilst relying on us to support them with their childcare needs during out of school hours.
Furthermore, our strong relationships with local schools foster community engagement and create a positive impact that extends beyond our premises.
By contributing to our crowdfunding campaign, you will be directly supporting the children and families who rely on our services. Your generous donation will help us bridge the funding gap, ensuring that CASP can continue providing a safe and enriching environment for children while their parents work or study.
Please take part in our important mission to keep our doors open for the children and parents of Southwark. Every single pound donated helps. By sharing our campaign across your network, you can amplify your impact even further.
Thank you for your consideration and support. Together, we can keep the doors of CASP open and provide a brighter future for the children and families in our community.
- CASP supports parents with emergency childcare when unexpected delays or appointments prevent them from collecting their children from school.
- CASP offers holistic childcare services for children from age 2 – 12 years and supports them with their behavioural issues or disabilities.
- CASP offers longer hours than most local based after school care providers.
- Strong working relationships with local schoolteachers, collaborating on issues and feedback to prioritise individual children’s care needs.
- Many of the children we look after return to CASP to volunteer after they leave school or further education.
- CASP supports children and their parents affected by Covid-19 and the cost-of-living crisis, providing a safe and stable environment during these anxious times.
Thank you in advance for your consideration and generosity.