To have Headstone amended.

by Jay Solzberg in Great Yarmouth, England, United Kingdom

To have Headstone amended.
Not quite
Unfortunately this project was not successful.

I wish to have My Father's details added to my parents joint Headstone.

by Jay Solzberg in Great Yarmouth, England, United Kingdom

My Father passed away much, much later than mother and his ashes were buried in their joint ot. Sadly  though, I have not been in a financial position to add My Father's details to the Headstone,  and being much older in my years now myself I would really like to have this amended in my lifetime. For now I have simply attached a photograph of them both to the space where I would love to see My Father's details.

As such, I have been directed here to seek sympathy and aid in this cause.



Got an idea like this?

Over £200 million has been raised from our crowd to support the projects they love! Plus tens of millions more unlocked by our partners.