Saving the best for last!
Well, hello there! How's your week been so far? Ours has been AWESOME!
We can't give away too much now, but lets just say the best is yet to come, in so many ways, so stay tuned into the campaign!
We now have 165 backers, 65% of our target hit in 15 days and still 13 days left to spread the word about Halto to raise the remaining £3,500. We thought it would be handy to share with you our Top 10 Tips on how you can help. Do you think you could pick one of these to complete in the next week?
OUR 10 TOP TIPS
1. Ask us for some campaign posters that you could pop up in your local leisure centres, ladies loos, offices, take to slimming clubs etc. We can mail them out to you, so just email [email protected] with your address.
2. Email the link to the campaign (www.crowdfunder.co.uk/halto) to 10 women you haven't contacted before and tell them why you are supporting us.
3. Volunteer to come along to a secret film shoot this Friday afternoon from 1pm - 3pm in Bodmin. Use the same email as in Tip 1 and all will be revealed!
4. Look at making a second pledge. Got a friend that would love a Halto as a gift? Decided you would like that incredible bra-fitting package (with champagne, a Halto and a goody bag)? Got a hen party or girls get together to organise and fancy being our Halto Pin Ups on a full makeover and photoshoot day? Simple, just pledge again!
5. Are you in a closed Facebook or LinkedIn group that you could send a message out through?
6. Hold a pledge party in your office one lunchtime and offer a free homemade 'boobie bun' (cupcakes with cherries on top!) to anyone that comes and makes a pledge on the campaign. All pledge party hosts will be mentioned on our social media, so make sure you take a pic and send it to us!
7. Do you know the owners of any surf, swimwear or lingerie shops? We have an offline trade pledge available, and will add an additional special gift in the Halto delivery of anyone that can get us in the door of a retailer before the 28th February.
8. Send out Tweets to your networks about the campaogn, remembering to incude the link to the campaign and our tag @MyHalto and hashtag #MyHalto.
9. Be a brand ambassador day-to-day. Just talk to people about the campaign in conversation! Simple!
10. Do you work in the media, or know people who do? It's not too late to get features with daily or weekly publications, bloggers, vloggers, website, eblasts etc so tell them about us (or tell us about them!).
There you go! Still lots to do, but we have the dream team. YOU and US!
Have a great rest of the week.
Lucy and Lerryn
There are no comments on this update yet.