Even though the Crowdfunder campaign has ended, we are still raising funds for the refurbishment of the fishing buildings.
We have just gone live with a fundraising auction with all proceeds going to our Trust for the refurbishment of the fishing buildings.
Here is the link to the auction: www.davidlay.co.uk
We thought you might like an opportunity to have a look at all the Cadgwith related items we have on offer.
We have some cracking lots, including:
- a holiday for 2 in the Isles of Scilly with transport, activities and many other goodies included,
- holidays in some lovely cottages in Cadgwith Cove
- some unique life experiences including thatching, farming, cream and butter making, hedge trimming
- art, ceramics, sculptures and jewelery, including items from many famous and talented artists
- furniture, clothing, and handmade quilts and toys.
- lovely meals, fresh meat, fresh Cadgwith fish & crab, all delivered to your door
- season tickets to rugby
- firewood and timber
- computer repair
There really is something there for everybody, and I thought you might like to hear about this catalog of over 150 lots which is now ready for inspection.
Bids are being accepted now and bidding will end next Saturday (17th April) at 7pm.
Happy bidding !
There are no comments on this update yet.