Charity funded, the Pre-School has been successfully looking after 2-4 year olds for over x years. We rely on donations and fundraising to keep our offering at a great standard.
Our years of experience and training has taught us the value of Sensory Play. In a nutshell these are:
1. Sensory play builds nerve connections within the developing brain’s neural pathways, which trigger a child’s inclination for and ability in competing more complex learning tasks
2. Sensory play supports language development, cognitive growth, motor skills, problem solving skills, and social interaction
3. Sensory play aids in developing and enhancing memory functioning
4. Sensory play is great for calming an anxious or frustrated child
5. Sensory play helps children learn vitally important sensory attributes (hot, cold, sticky, dry, etc)
We would love to create an outdoor space which includes:-
- Planters and gardening with herbs and colourful plants which grow in different seasons.
- Musical areas and equipment - purchasing good quality weather proof musical equipment
- Colour and shape equipment
Your funding will make an enormous difference to our small Preschool and our even smaller children!
Please help us invest in this area to continue striving to be the very best we can be.