The Other Bunch story began in 2019 when designer, Keylie started lovingly hand creating bespoke artificial flower arrangements and wreaths in Yorkshire.
Keylie has experience within the flower industry having previously worked for one of the UK’s leading providers of floristry supplies and artificial flowers. Whilst having always been OBsessed with real flowers and plants, she soon discovered that artificial flowers really have come a long way and can in fact look just like the real thing these days. Impressed by the realistic textures, eye-catching colours and detailed designs of faux flowers, Keylie quickly began to appreciate the many benefits of having artificial flowers around the home.
Today Other Bunch has become a fun, loving, thoughtful and creative business that appeals to those who appreciate gardening, home interiors, floral design, plants and flowers.
Our mission is to bring you joyful floral designs to enjoy every day.
Our Floral Dream...
We’re delighted to share our love of flowers with you and we want to continue to do this! With your support we're hoping to raise the funds needed to create a new and easy to shop website, where you can enjoy discovering quality products including realistic looking faux flowers, greenery and plants; as well as charming floral homeware and accessories to style your home beautifully.
A heartfelt message from Keylie, our Founding Director
“Hi, I'm the green-fingered flower enthusiast and creator of Other Bunch and I would like to share a personal story with you about why my business means so much to me...
From a young age I developed a keen interest in flowers and plants and following in my late Father’s footsteps I have always enjoyed gardening.
Growing up my Dad recognised and encouraged this great passion of mine and soon gave me an area of garden to call my own - this is when my love of florals really blossomed! Excitedly, I would save up my pocket money to spend at the plant nursery in the village where I grew up. My Dad shared my enthusiasm for gardening and he always embraced this hobby as a coping method when feeling low. Sadly, in 2011 my beloved Dad lost his battle with mental illness taking his own life shortly after his 41st birthday. I will always fondly remember him looking most content amongst the flowers and plants whilst tending to our beautiful garden. I consider my business to be a loving tribute in memory of my Dad as he introduced me to gardening and without his love and support my passion for flowers would not have come to life. I hope that my business will honour my Dad's life and make him proud of what I’ve achieved so far on this wonderful journey.
Over the years I have enjoyed much time growing flowers and plants, choosing floral inspired home décor and visiting flower shows, gardens and plant nurseries in my spare time. I'm now making it my mission to create a long lasting, loving and caring business that inspires joy, promotes friendship and builds a community where an appreciation of plants and flowers can be shared."
What makes us different?
- We’re a small business with a BIG heart and a genuine LOVE of all things floral.
- Our aim is to bring joy, thoughtfulness and creativity to everyday life.
- Cherished Yorkshire roots – we take inspiration from the beautiful countryside in which we live.
- We believe in flower power – with our products you’ll discover gorgeous designs, beautiful colours, the perfect gift, and feel even closer to nature whilst cosying up at home.
- ‘Best of the Bunch’ – all our products are lovingly hand-picked for their quality, attention to detail and charm.
- Experience within the flower industry – we know a great deal about flowers; we’re skilled, knowledgeable and committed to what we do.
- We’re proud to support female creativity and entrepreneurial potential – as a woman led business, we want to raise awareness and help to close the gender gap in business. Back Her Business is a programme that we're extremely proud to be part of.
Our Beautiful Floral Rewards:
Do you or someone that you know really love flowers? If so why not select one of our fantastic rewards, we have everything from gift vouchers to faux flower wreath subscriptions and more! If you have any further questions about any of our rewards please do get in touch: email@example.com
£1 - Support women in business
If you back women-owned businesses and want to help reduce the gender gap when it comes to entrepreneurship, then this option is for you! Your pledge will help us to grow and change our future.
£3 - Make a girl's dream come true
Together we really can make dreams come true!
If you know our founder, Keylie or maybe you're a new or existing customer and you truly believe in our vision then why not show your love and support for what we do by making a £3 donation!
£5 - Social media shout out!
Follow us on social media and love what we do? Show your support for our small business my donating £5 and we'll give you a personal shout out on our social media as a BIG thank you for your continued support and kindness.
£25 - If flowers were people - who would you pick?
We absolutely love this reward and think you will too! For a donation of £25, you can name one of our beautiful products after yourself, a friend or a loved one!
£25 - You're the bee's knees!
This gorgeous bee jug looks gorgeous when paired with any flowers - real or faux! We'll send you this beautiful reward wrapped in our matching bee gift paper and free of any postage and packaging fees! Woo-hoo xx
£34 - Pumpkin Pie Wreath
Warm up your home with these copper and golden faux leaves and adorable little pumpkins! An autumnal favourite, this wreath has such feel-good tones... We only have 1 of these available! Dimensions: 35cm *UK free postage only.
£30 & upwards - Gift voucher
If you're excited about seeing our new products and you can't wait to treat yourself or a loved one to some beautiful faux flowers or floral homeware, then why not grab one of our gift vouchers to spend following our upcoming launch!
This is a great way to support our business and help get it off the ground, as we'll be able to purchase even more pretty floral designs to add to our website before the launch. The more pledges the more beautiful flowers!
£75 - Christmas gift voucher
Give the perfect Christmas present to a friend or family member who loves all things floral with one of our gift vouchers.
£120 - Pick of the bunch
Looking for something to perfectly match your home decor?
Pick your very favourite faux blooms, greenery and colours and we'll lovingly create you your very own medium sized, personalised bouquet!
£200 - A wreath for every season
Love the idea of having a festive wreath on your door each season? We'll keep your door decor looking fresh all year round by sending you 4 of our whimsical style wreaths; that's Autumn, Winter, Spring and Summer sorted!
£250 - Faux flowers for every season
Keep your home looking fresh with our realistic and joyful faux flowers! We'll send you 4 beautiful arrangements (including x 1 bunch of seasonal flowers and x 1 vase each season) to welcome Autumn, Winter, Spring and Summer into your home!
£300 - Floral goody bag
A great way to discover a wide range of flower inspired Other Bunch products. Our delightful goody bags of floral joy contain: a wreath, garland, faux flower bouquet, vase or jug, potted faux plant and a floral home accessory.
£400 - Bespoke business design
Which ever type of business or event you have, we are happy to help you create a one-off, big and beautiful bespoke floral display to suit your needs. We cater to suit all venues; Office Hotel, Restaurant, Showroom, Retail Display, Photoshoot, Exhibition, Corporate Event, Film Studio or anything else.
So, what will the funds be used for?
Should we be successful the money raised from this Crowdfunder project will be used to achieve the following:
- Continue to grow our floral dream – like many small businesses we have struggled since the start of the coronavirus lockdown to continue with our business. Your pledge would really allow us to blossom to our full potential.
- To continue to promote community and friendship – it’s important to us to be a brand that cares for our customers and staff.
- Source environmentally friendly recyclable, reusable and biodegradable packaging and marketing materials – we too care for our planet and want to help where we can.
- Professional studio lighting and photography equipment - to show you just how beautiful our products really are up close!
- To increase our product range - offering beautiful floral inspired products for the home and garden. Investing in quality designs and materials that last longer to encourage sustainability. We also need to be able to purchase stock in bulk to bring you the best prices and to ensure that we can keep up with customer demand to avoid any disappointment when products sell out.
- Advertising, marketing and branding – like many small and new online businesses we face the challenge of reaching our target audience with a very limited marketing budget. We really want to share our love of flowers with the world and we need your help to make this happen!
We’ve been working on discovering the very best of faux flowers for just under a year now and we seriously can’t wait to add floral homeware into the mix with your help! We have lots of dreams for Other Bunch and we hope that we can soon turn these into plans... So it’s finally time to to expand our stunning product range, bring you new collections and to launch our joyful NEW floral website!
We’re going to need some serious 'Flower Power' as we’ve got a target of £10,000 and just 28 days to raise the much needed funds.
Let's make it flower - one, two, three, GO!!!
If you've read this far, you're super amazing! Hopefully we've convinced you that our little business is worth pledging your support towards and to proudly #backherbusiness
Please do have a browse further at what we do by visiting us on social media: https://www.instagram.com/otherbunch/
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or need any more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also help us grow by following us, liking and sharing any posts that we create on Instagram and Facebook; this will help us reach as many people as possible who might want to back our business!
We appreciate your wonderful support, with love Other Bunch xx