OneMerton is a voluntary group run by local residents for the benefit of the community. We are non-political and all of our funds to fight this cause come from donations from individuals.
We aim to be transparent and accountable to all donors regarding expenditure, with any unused funds being donated to a local charity that benefits our community.
OneMerton wants to
1. REVERSE ALL existing LTN schemes in Merton:
2. REMOVE ALL new cycle lanes implemented under the guise of COVID (which prevent emergency vehicles access, create congestion, prevent safe cycling & makes crossing the road dangerous):
3. REINSTATE ALL high street disabled parking and loading bays
4. STOP any further road management works planned without prior consultation of residents
GET LOCAL ROADS OPEN & THE LOCAL ECONOMY MOVING AGAIN!
How we will use your funds
Your donation will be used for:
- Design, print and production of posters, flyers, stickers etc
- Website production and hosting
- Possible placing of campaign billboards
- Campaign and protest merchandise
What else you can do
Apart from supporting the campaign with a donation, you can:
- Visit and join our OneMerton Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OneMerton/?ref=share
- Complete the official Merton Council petition: https://democracy.merton.gov.uk/mgEPetitionDisplay.aspx?ID=25&RPID=4500088&HPID=4500088
- Write to your Councillors, MP and London Assembly Member (please see our OneMerton Facebook page for their contact details and letter templates)
A MASSIVE thank you for your support. Your donation will have a big and tangible impact on our work.