One Rule For Them is a grassroots campaign. We make political videos. Why? To expose the lies and spin that has become commonplace under Boris Johnson's government.
Unlike our political opponents on the Right, we're not bankrolled by corporate interests - and we urgently need money if we are to keep on challenging the Government's machine.
Because it's working.
After the 'Eat Out To Help Out' scheme, we were all told that Tory Chancellor Rishi Sunak was the best thing since sliced bread.
Turns out his scheme accelerated the spread of Covid-19.
We wanted to set the record straight. And because we were able to Crowdfund, we did just that!
Our video about Rishi Sunak - made on a shoe string budget:
- Had over a million views;
- Was covered by the national newspapers and the BBC;
- Featured on Have I Got News For You; and
- Most importantly, shifted the debate about the Tory Chancellor to focus on his role as Boris Johnson's righthand man.
We're a group of volunteers doing this because we've had enough, after a decade of Tory government. All of our funds are raised by individual giving.
Please can you chip in to keep the project going?
- £10 could help go towards buying stock footage and music that we need licences to use. Getting out to film is hard during the pandemic so this is the next best thing.
- £20 would help us to fund advertising on Facebook to target our videos at 'swing voters' in the marginal seats won by the Tories at the last election. We're doing this to help shape the story about this Government ahead of the next election;
- £50 would provide us with the money we need for professional, production-quality edits of our videos. While the core team are all volunteers, there are some skills that need financing.
Help us to keep the videos coming - challenging the political discourse set by the Tories and their friends and backers in the right wing establishment.
Please chip in what you can. Thanks so much!
Adam and the ORFT Team