The election is coming - support the Greens in Nottingham
This general election is an opportunity - perhaps the last one we have - to stop Climate Chaos.
We are looking to raise £3000 to fund campaigning in this year's general election.
We have some fantastic candidates who have been selected to represent the Green Party:
- Michelle Vacciana for Nottingham East
- Cath Sutherland for Nottingham South
- Guy Jones for Nottingham North
- Jim Norris for Gedling
Yes to Europe, No to Climate Chaos
Only Green Party MPs will will vote to:
- call a People’s Vote on any Brexit deal and then campaign to Remain, to work together with our European neighbours
- tackle the Climate Emergency with £100bn of investment per year to make the UK net-carbon-zero by 2030
- end the shameful programme of austerity and properly fund local government, the NHS, transport and education.
Unlike other political parties the Green Party doesn't have wealthy corporate donors lined up to fund it. We are a people-powered party, relying on thousands of people chipping in small donations of £20, £50 and £100.
And we are seeing successes. In this year’s European Election 7 Green MEPs were sent to Brussels - our best result ever, and in the local elections we doubled our number of councillors.
The Green Party is serious about changing the UK for the common good.
If not now, when?
We are required to run permissibility checks on donations over £500. These will be completed as pledges are made. For the same reason, we cannot accept anonymous donations over £500.
If you make multiple donations to us, they may be aggregated for our reporting purposes.
Your details will appear in our election returns if valued over £500, and if you donate over £7500 your identity will appear on the Electoral Commission website.