We are once again delighted to be the official charity partner for Record Store Day UK.
Alongside 5 exclusive vinyl releases, we are so excited to also have an exclusive War Child x Rega turntable signed by Noel Gallagher available to win!
You can enter as many times as you like and the more times you enter, the higher your chance of winning!
Model: Rega Planar 3 with Elys2 cartridge fitted.
Standard retail cost unsigned: £685.00 each
Full tech spec of the prize turntables can be found here https://www.rega.co.uk/products/planar-3
What hi-fi? Magazine ‘Product of the Year’ for the past 5 years.
Rega’s initial success was built upon award-winning tonearms and turntables. However, from the late eighties, they have been producing complete hi-fi systems including loudspeakers, amplifiers, CD players and DAC’s to name but a few. Rega currently employs 130 skilled technicians hand-making a vast range of high performance, high-quality audio products all delivered with a lifetime warranty and exported to 46 different countries across the globe.
Record Store Day is the annual celebration of independent record shop culture. More than 240 record stores are expected to take part in the 2021 celebrations from all over the UK. Thousands more shops celebrate the day around the globe in what's become one of the biggest annual events in the music calendar. Head to the Record Store Day website for more info.
All proceeds will go to War Child UK. War Child UK is the only specialist charity for children affected by conflict. For more than two decades we’ve been driven by a single goal – for no child’s life to be torn apart by war. We aim to reach children as early as possible when conflict breaks out and stay to support them through their recovery – keeping them safe, helping them learn and cope with their experiences, and equipping them with skills for the future.
We understand children’s needs, respect their rights, and put them at the centre of the solution and campaign for changes to policies and practices to support children in conflict, working with children and young people themselves to demand their rights.
- The prize draw is open to applicants aged 18 and over.
- Open to UK entrants only (18+).
- Entrants may enter as many times as they'd like.
- Entrants can donate to this campaign without entering the prize draw.
- To enter the draw without donating, please send a postcard to FAO: War Child, Studio 320, Highgate Studios, 53 – 79 Highgate Road, London, NW5 1TL. Please make sure to include your name, address, email address and the name of the prize draw you wish to enter.
- The prize draw opens for entries at 10:00 on Thursday 15th July 2021. The prize draw will close on Thursday 5th August 2021 at 23:59.
- The winner will be chosen at random and contacted by Tuesday 10th August 2021. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours of the initial email being sent, the next winner will be chosen at random and emailed within 1 week.
- War Child, registered at Studio 320, Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, London, NW5 1TL . Registered charity number: 1071659.