Raising £15,000 would enable us to provide a new restaurant facility,
offering an enhanced dining experience for our guests and visitors. We are putting
forward several great offers which offer outstanding value for money. Please
take advantage of these, this is win-win all round!
· Put on live music events including James Grant, Karen
Matheson and Glenn Tilbrook.
· Started doing food in the evenings again with a brand new
· Redecorated the function room
· Redecorated the reception.
· Brought in proper coffee, Illy coffee
· Changed the beer supplier to Molson Coors
· Renovated the Clipper restaurant and bar
· Installed super-fast Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
· Sealed the roofing areas. Not sexy, but kind of important!
Since buying the hotel in November 2017 we’ve made a number
of improvements to the hotel
The Woodside is a special place for us. We live in Aberdour
and, like many other people, had our wedding reception at The Woodside. We want
to keep the heritage of the hotel and the many historic features it has. At the
same time, the hotel has needed modernised in many respects. We’re not a
corporate hotel chain or even cash rich private individuals. We’re two local
people who have sunk our life savings (and a bit more!) into this venture,
simply because we believe that with high quality customer service and
facilities The Woodside, set in the beautiful coastal village of Aberdour, has
a great deal to offer.