Beenom is a British beauty brand with years of cosmetic development expertise behind them through their R&D team.
Founded with the purpose of providing a premium anti-aging line not only targeted for mature skins, but also targeted to the younger generation in a bid to instil self-care and preventative anti-aging skincare habits by developing skincare routines from a younger age.
Our line of products include:
- Moisturising Day Cream
- Night Renewal Cream
- Jelly Mask
- Toning Mist
- Foaming Face Wash
With your backing, we can reach more women (and men) looking for natural non - invasive methods to fight the signs of aging.
We are passionate about what we do and truly care about the skin concerns of our clients. We aim to provide clients with the ability to achieve their skin’s most beautiful potential. After months intense research and development this goal has been attained and ultimately we can deliver products that stimulate skin wellness.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body, which is responsible to giving the skin its strength and structure. This keeps the skin looking youthful, radiant and plump. But as we age, skin begins to age from collagen loss and from the slower rate at which collagen is produced in the body. Collagen is lost at 1% each year from the age of 25. This percentage increases and by age 50 the average person, may have lost almost 50% of the collagen in their skin. This causes the skin to begin to lose its elasticity, which results in the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
Our Solution to your problem: Beenom
Bee Venom, when applied topically to the skin tricks the skin to believe that it has been lightly stung but without the pain factor. As the skin believes it has been stung it reacts by increasing the blood circulation and also stimulating the production of collagen and elastin in the epidermis layer of the skin. This eﬀectively works in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and ﬁne lines with regular use as the skin is plumped and tightened.
Bee Venom essentially acts as a Natural Temporary Botox since it is an anaphylactic, causing the facial muscles appear more relaxed (the exact thing Botox does when injected into the skins muscles).
Our Bee Venom
Our Bee Venom is a colourless liquid extracted from the stingers of the honey bees. The liquid is extracted in the most ethically method where the bee doesn’t lose its stinger and does not come under any harm in the process of the venom’s extraction.
The collected venom has a potent combination of enzymes, peptides and amino acids which although these are very beneﬁ cial; the main key component of bee venom is the protein Melittin which has 3 main properties:
3. Anti-viral eﬀects.
Such protein is what causes the increase of blood circulations in the inner layer of the skin and ultimately encourages the production of collagen and elastin.
Our Bee Venom,is ethically sourced from South Korea, the leading country in cosmetic and skincare innovative development internationally.
We believe in empowering our customers to become the best possible version of themselves aesthetically which can also have a positive collateral eﬀect on their mental well being.
The increased on the demand for Botox treatments and ﬁllers in the last decade among users aged below 30 years conjured the birth of Beenom. Thorough research was undertaken to understand the variable factors that would promote healthier looking skin, that is well nourished and defies the signs of ageing effectively.
The motivation for such research was and still remains the founding core value to provide the appropriate solutions and information to assist them in their conquest for longer youthful skin.
Such core values and desires became the basis, for which Bee Venom was selected the natural active ingredient for the skincare line. Bee venom aligns bee-u-ti fully with the company’s mission to create awareness of daily skincare practices using highly eﬀective natural elements.
Working with top-class in-house R&D laboratory technicians, BEENOM has succeeded in developing an exclusive line of beauty skincare that delivers a luxurious anti-aging enhancement to customers aged 25 and above.
How we will use the money we raise?
Much of the behind the scenes work has been done to bring the BEENOM® brand to life. I am really proud of what we've already achieved;
* We've trialled the Beenom range to check that we're happy with how it works and to verify the cosmetic results we have worked hard to ensure are achieved.
‘We've sourced the the highest quality ingredients for the products including ethically sourced bee venom, silver ear mushrooms and bearberries. '
* Ordered more than 5 mock-ups of the product tweaking and fine tuning anything from the formula to the look of the product each time.
* We've designed elegant and luxurious packaging to heighten the experience of using our product.
* We’ve attained pre-orders from many very excited clients who can't wait to get their hands on the product.
* We launched our website which highlights more our the product including the added active ingredients that work in unison with the star of the show: bee venom.
* We've made appearances live On Sky TV to millions of viewers and due to make more appearances before the end of this November.
* We have a strong brand look and feel!
And, last but not least we have a can do attitude and a determination to succeed.
What I need now is your backing
What I need are the funds to get our first product, BEENOM to market so we can start helping more menopausal women.
When you support me you're supporting an incredible business that's already proved the product works and is really close to making a big difference to lots of people's lives.
Your money will help towards:
Creating the first Beenom Sets by producing;
* Our signature Day Cream - Night Cream - Foam Cleanser - Toning Mist - Jelly Mask - Serum
* Product Usage Instruction Leaflets
* Postable, Well Made Packaging
How You Can Help
Thanks so much for taking the time to read about Beenom®.
Our goal is to raise £20,000. £5,000 of must come from this crowdfunding initiative from a minimum of 100 supporters.
So what can you do to help me - here's 3 ideas;
1. Share the link of this page to as many people as possible. Awareness is everything and we'd really appreciate your help reaching more people. It costs nothing except a few minutes of your time.
2. Donate. Join the campaign to help more women and men stay away from the needles of Botox and fight ageing naturally. You can choose from a range of rewards or simply boost the fund with a donation of your choice.
3. Ask your friends to donate. Encourage all the men and women in your life to donate, however small, all donations are greatly appreciated.
I need to reach 100 supporters to achieve the maximum match fund from Natwest!
I'd love to hear from you
If you have any questions or want to know more please do get in touch via email@example.com. I'm always interested in feedback and if there is anything you'd particularly like to see us develop I'd really like to hear from you.