Thank you so much for stopping by to see what we are all about :)
Here at Musicality Store (www.musicalitystore.com) we are all about making "Unique Chic for the Modern Musical Lover", and we have had extremely happy customers so far. We started out about 8 months ago and we have seen a steady stream of weekly sales, we already have 2 major best-sellers! One being our luxury Mamma Mia candle
and the other being our Schuyler Sisters "WORK" print/poster
It's all very exciting!!
Allison is the creative mind of Musicality Store. She is a master at watercolour and digital art. All labels for the candles have been digitally hand-drawn by her own fair hand. A huge talent for the business! Her first design was a mashup of 2 smash hit shows - Mamma Mia and Wicked, we call it Wickitita, just marvel at its beauty and Allison's talent!
Chris is the driving force behind the online side of things, becoming more artistic by the day. He is now allowed to design box packaging, and has even made a few prints and posters of his own. He started out in the performing arts and has worked as a professional musical theatre actor, off and on, for the past 30 years. This has taken him all over the world. He knows a thing or two about the world of musical theatre, so knows what the musical theatre lovers out there want!
But to continue our journey we need your help. We want to take the next step and scale up by offering more and more handmade items including t-shirts and apparel. We would make and print these from our home office which is going to create a greater need for new equipment. This would make the day-to-day workings of the operation less time consuming so we can also concentrate on great customer care and connecting with our customers.
How We Will Use Your Generous Donations
- We will be needing a vinyl cutting machine like a Cricut as we are currently hand-cutting everything and that can take hours upon hours with lots of hand cramps along the way.
- An upgrade in IT equipment to replace the 10 year iMac that locks up every 10 minutes or so. It makes designing the new website a real pain, and Photoshop is a nightmare to use which lags. A newer model would certainly make working on the computer more enjoyable, and we could bring new products to market a lot quicker!
- T-shirt and tote bag stock would be bought in bulk. We currently use a print-on-demand company which makes it very expensive to our clients to buy. We want to be able to print our own shirts and tote bags so that we can pass on the savings to our customers.
- A colour laser printer. This is so we can experiment and make even more new cool designs and products.
- Launch a brand new website
With your generous donations, we will reward you with some of our products that include: Tea Lights, Luxury Soy Candles, and beautiful prints of our work. Here are some pictures of what you could take away with you... just for simply donating and helping our business to grow!
We really hope you can be a part of our next chapter!
Allison & Chris - Musicality Store xx