AUCTION OVER: 27/02/2021 THE FOCUS IS ON DONATIONS
100% of your donations go to mental health charities this is the overriding principle of One Sporting World's work with individuals and corporates.
SINCE 2012 THESE ATHLETE EXPERIENCES HAVE GENERATED £504k
- Athletes will multiply your support.
- Every £1 / €1 / $1 donated helps crowdfund places to give to charity.
Your support will be multiplied for the charity by their use of places on athlete experiences, the way that we have raised £504K in donations since 2012.
We match the total of donations with the virtual and live experiences you can see on offer in the MIND Auction that was run by our corporate partner MISS JONES PA. (The buy now options are still valid if you wish to support the charity by attending an experience day).
Once we have closed this campaign, we will draw one person to decide the recipient.
If the charity fails to leverage the experiences they still receive 100% of the donations, but we have been successful on 598 previous occasions so we are confident your £1's will go a whole lot further.
With charities around the world struggling to deliver their services due to the COVID-19 loss of income, this is an innovative way to support good causes knowing that at the barest minimum they will still get 100% of your donation - but as you can see below, it will go a whole lot further.
However, One Sporting World is designed to support every good cause, and if your employers fundraise for a good causes, it costs nothing, carries no risk and involves minimal workload (usually a five minute call) to get involved.
Example of how this has worked in 2021:
• £450 experience day entry fees allocated by corporate from its existing internal fundraising.
• £1260 reached at auction operated by charity, from the experience days purchased by their supporters.
• OSW receives £450 in supporters purchased entry fees from charity.
• Charity receives £810 in supporters donations + eventually the existing £450 from corporates end of year totals = £1260
• Corporates by adding the donation turns their £450 into £1260 when calculating end of year totals.
• To confirm once again, that if they not sell, the cause will still receive 100% of the original money you have raised for it.
BUT LIKE CHARITIES: THIS PROJECT HAS SUFFERED TO:
This is a project that has never taken any money from any charity, we were set up to provide people the chance to purchase entry fees through good causes, and make a donation there and then, which has generated £504K.
Your support will enable the project to have the resources and the potential to raise a considerable amount of money for good causes in the UK and abroad.
We have supported over 250 charities, supported dozens of athletes and have helped sporting venues to keep open. Now we need some support.
In 2021 we are offering three ways to support us:
1) FREE OF COST FOR YOUR EMPLOYERS
If your employers fundraise for a good cause, it costs nothing to enable athletes from around the world to work directly with that charity to multiply those funds. If you successfully engage your employers we will give you a free place on an experience day in 2022.
2) CROWDFUND PLACES TO GIVE TO CHARITY
Multiplying your donation. Making your money go further. The field of mental health was chosen as many of the participating athletes know of team mates who have had struggles and of course we are acutely aware the strains placed upon modern society by the pandemic.
3) ATTEND ONE OF OUR EXPERIENCE DAYSWe survive on entry fees alone, and in 2021 they are needed more than ever, with our outdoor events set for spring and summer and the indoor ones in the Autumn, you will be able to engage in some unique sporting experiences Email [email protected] and I will send the details of the entry fee. The Rewards page gives you a further discount on these experiences.
Thanks again for your time, and your support.