Meinhardt UK Charity Touch Rugby Tournament Fundraiser September 2018
This September, Homeless Rugby CIC is supported by Meinhardt UK in their bid to raise vital funds to develop and expand the work of the charity.
Meinhardt UK is a key corporate supporter of Homeless Rugby, and helped us by raising over £6000 through their corporate charity touch rugby tournament in 2017.
Following the success of last year’s event, Meinhardt UK’s charity tournament returns this September, bigger and better than before. Meinhardt will play host to 10 corporate rugby teams from various companies across the property sector, who will come together for an afternoon of friendly competition followed by a celebratory after-party.
Meinhardt UK would like to thank our corporate teams for their entry donations to the tournament, and for their support at the event, where there will be further fun ways to donate money to the charity.
How You Can Help
Homeless Rugby and Meinhardt UK need your help too.
Please help us to boost funds raised from the event by donating here, and joining us in our goal to #TackleHomelessness and improve the lives of the most vulnerable and hidden in society.
Your donation will:
- Aid us in our continued work developing a national programme of homeless rugby training and development initiatives across the UK, engaging professional and amateur clubs along with homeless charities and the business community.
- Help us to start new teams across the UK and register more players with the Homeless Rugby programme so that they can benefit from the wealth of resources and connections the rugby family has to offer.
- Maintain, enhance and expand the resources and activities we provide for those affected by homelessness.
- Support our existing teams – providing kit, training facilities and funding to travel and attend matches and compete in local leagues.
- Help us to increase awareness of our work, and transform public understanding of homelessness in the UK.