New role: Marketing Manager - Fund Distribution
Join the UK’s #1 crowdfunding platform.
Can you help us connect people to funds to make their ideas happen?.
We are looking for an innovative and highly driven marketeer, who would love the chance to help turn thousands of ideas into reality, by letting crowdfunders know they could double the money they raise on Crowdfunder.
Who we’re looking for
A dynamic marketing manager who will help market our partners' funds to the projects they want to support across the UK.
You'll be working with some of the biggest brands and most innovative Local Authorities to get Britain crowdfunding, reaching the right projects to encourage them to apply for partner's match funds for their projects.
And you'll get to do al this from a beautiful surf beach in Cornwall.
If you are a forward thinking, strong marketeer, who is highly digital, organised and ambitious - this could be for you.
Key job functions:
- Be responsible for an increase in fund distribution at Crowdfunder.
- Work with partners to create a marketing plan to help distribute funds to projects they want to support.
- Make relevant projects aware of the funding open to them.
- Ensure contracted marketing commitments are met.
- Deliver email marketing, social media and case study content if required.
- Launch new fund distribution campaigns to relevant audiences using a variety of marketing tools with the support of the team.
- Be a positive team player in an exciting team, sharing great news internally and externally.
This is a three month temp position, based in Newquay, with some travel to partners locations, with the opportunity of full time position if successful.
Please apply with your CV and a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.