We are an organisation with a social purpose and deeply passionate about society’s challenges. We believe that everyone in the UK is a philanthropist in the making and they should have the power to make positive change in their communities.
We are growing and we need a digital marketing genius to help shape and drive business growth.
Are you ready to change the world?
If you’ve got the passion and skill to work with our unique business, then we want to talk to you.
You will have a track record of developing, implementing and optimising digital and offline marketing strategy across all channels. Your ability to quantify and value online media "reach" and audiences will already have produced winning results
You will have successfully worked with big named partners and their marketing teams and you may have experience of building a world class #digitalmarketing team in a smaller company that's grown.
With your breadth of experience, you will know just how to use our brand and marketing channels to attract more projects and additional funding from partners. You’ll also be experienced in getting the best for our brand from external agencies, third parties and project owners.
You will manage a passionate and talented marketing team. You and your team will plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. You and your team will Identify trends and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
You will be alert to emerging technologies, providing the Crowdfunder Team with thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Your Marketing Mindset
Your marketing mindset will help drive the achievement of the Crowdfunder Mission
1. SEO – Increase Crowdfunder ranking in search engines
2. Conversion – Convert SEO traffic and optimise database results to improve projects and revenue
3. Web Layout – Design web layouts that convert into the optimum database results
4. Copywriting – Write copy that converts traffic and search engines into new business
5. Social Media - Design, build and maintain our social media presence and understand end user preference
6. Analytics – Identify which channels are the most successful
7. Advertising – Design strategic digital marketing and offline marketing plan
Can you inspire the Crowd?
The Digital Marketing genius will also have:
- Management skills that win hearts and minds of your team to produce creativity, innovation and great business results.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Worked with large brands such as Santander, Go Daddy, Virgin etc.
- An entrepreneurial focus and motivation to make things happen.
- Strong IT skills, including the Google range of tools
- Presentation skills that knock spots off the competition.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, good oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to upholding professional standards.
If you want to change the world, inspire the crowd and be an integral part of a good business, then this could be the role for you.
A Good Business
We're a highly commercial operation, but also a caring one. We recognise that when an employee walks into the office at the start of a working day, they don’t suddenly take leave of their families, their responsibilities, their passions and hobbies.
So, don’t expect a stuffy, corporate environment. We work smart. We have a commercial concentration that is second to none and our focus is on achieving stretching membership and project targets and outcomes.
That takes a certain sort of ambition and determination and it’s built into our unique DNA. We have a vibrant, intuitive way of doing business that makes work fun.
This role will be based in our somewhat ‘cool’ office in Shoreditch that we share with the Marketing Giant, Mother. You will also have smart working options.