Crowdfunder is the UK's #1 crowdfunding platform
Are you ready to change the world?
We are growing and our marketing team in Bridport needs a Marketing Executive to help deliver that growth.
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Direct contact with clients and partners
- Presenting marketing campaigns, collating feedback and briefing actions
- Organising and overseeing advertising, social media and partner campaigns and events
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to manage the marketing for an ongoing female entrepreneurs programme, in partnership with RBS Group. You will organise creative campaigns and promotional events to promote the £1,000,000 fund we are distributing to start thousands of female businesses across the UK.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
You will work in our Bridport studio with Crowdfunder's marketing team.
Can you inspire the Crowd?
The Marketing Executive will use their initiative to:
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organise and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, PPC, etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Communicate to all stakeholders, partners and clients
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Adapt and write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with influencers and partners ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses s
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Complete understanding of all key social media platforms and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in Mac
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness