Crowdfunder is the UK's #1 crowdfunding platform
Are you ready to change the world?
Crowdfunder is growing. Our platform has raised over £60 million for projects tackling some of society’s most important challenges. We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team in Bridport, Dorset, to work on an exciting new female entrepreneurs programme. A rewarding and inspiring role helping women realise their potential. There's lots of room to be creative with new ideas and grow your career as part of an energetic and innovative business.
Why work at Crowdfunder?
Crowdfunder is a highly commercial operation, but it’s also a caring one. We recognise that when an employee walks into the office at the start of a working day, they don’t suddenly take leave of their families, their responsibilities, their passions and hobbies.
So, we work smart. Our focus is on brand building and achieving successful project targets and outcomes. That takes a certain sort of ambition and determination and it’s built into our unique DNA. Crowdfunder has a vibrant, intuitive way of doing business that makes work fun.
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Day to day contact with clients and partners
- Helping present marketing campaigns, collating feedback and briefing actions
- Organising and overseeing advertising, social media and partner campaigns and events
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
You will be assisting the Production Manager in delivering the marketing for an ongoing female entrepreneurs programme, in partnership with NatWest, Royal Bank and Ulster Bank. You will organise creative campaigns and promotional events to promote the programme and funding we are distributing to start thousands of female-led businesses across the UK.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
You will be based at our Bridport studio with Crowdfunder's marketing team.
Can you inspire the Crowd?
The Marketing Executive will use their initiative to:
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organise and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, PPC, etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Communicate to all stakeholders, partners and clients
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Adapt and write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with influencers and partners ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses s
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Complete understanding of all key social media platforms and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in Mac
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness