Crowdfunder is the UK's #1 crowdfunding platform
Are you ready to change the world?
Crowdfunder is growing. Our platform has raised over £70 million for projects tackling some of society’s most important challenges. We are looking for a SeniorMarketing Executive to join our team in Bridport, Dorset, to work on both an exciting new programme for female entrepreneurs – Back Her Business – and Crowdfunder’s brand marketing activities. There's lots of room to be creative with new ideas and grow your career as part of an energetic and innovative business.
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring and reporting results.
- Organising and managing paid social campaigns.
- Day to day contact with clients and partners.
- Presenting new marketing campaigns, collating feedback and briefing actions.
- Conducting research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Analysing data and compiling campaign reports.
- Keeping on top of updates and new features in social and ppc advertising platforms, and managing advertising budget and spend to maximise results.
You will be joining Crowdfunder’s marketing team at a mid-level position, reporting to the Head of Marketing, to deliver the social advertising and marketing campaigns primarily for Back Her Business, an ongoing female entrepreneurs programme, in partnership with NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland and Ulster Bank. You will organise creative digital marketing campaigns and paid social campaigns to promote the programme and grant funding we are distributing to start thousands of female-led businesses across the UK. You will also contribute to marketing campaigns in line with Crowdfunder’s brand growth strategy.The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. You must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image. You will be based at our Bridport studio with Crowdfunder's marketing team.
Can you inspire the Crowd?
The Marketing Executive will use their initiative to:
- Coordinate the Back Her Business content calendar to include content, creative and campaign plans to support multichannel promotions, events and initiatives.
- Collate and deliver innovative and engaging content with which to populate digital and social media assets / channels in conjunction with the promotion of these in traditional media.
- Organise and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media,PPC, etc.), exhibitions and promotional events for Back Her Business andCrowdfunder’s own brand.
- Act as a community coordinator in conjunction with and/or in the absence of customer support, and to analyse conversations and feedback to other departments as appropriate.
- Produce regular competitor, campaign and overall social media campaign reports.
- Maintain awareness of social trends, innovations, and developments and report on these in regular meetings together with new ideas for testing, growth or improvement.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Communicate to all stakeholders, partners and clients
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Adapt and write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with influencers and partners ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Proven experience with Facebook Ads Manager and similar paid media platforms
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Complete understanding of all key social media platforms, Facebook Ad Manager, and social media best practices
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in Mac
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness