We need to address the anxiety and loss of control that so many of us feel around change, in a proactive way, before exhaustion takes hold.
And the pace and scope of change is only increasing.
When we are afraid, the rational side of our brains shuts down and we literally can’t hear or think as well.
12.8 million working days are lost due to work-related stress, depression + anxiety, costing UK businesses + taxpayers billions (HSE, 2018/2019).
Because women are less likely to hold positions of authority and have little decision-making input when it comes to change.
Women also continue to battle with working more to prove themselves, but "their ’traditional' duties have continued".
Read more about the problem here.
Designed for female managers and team leaders, based in London + the South East of England.
Either they are going through a period of disruption and change at work or are about to.
Or they want to better prepare themselves for the next time change inevitably comes around.
But they're also more likely to experience burnout themselves.
- Feel confident + effective leading your team through change, equipped with the knowledge, skills + behaviours to lead positive change in business.
- Lay claim to your own energy, creating capacity for more fun + laughter in work + life, armed with coping strategies to deal with change.
- Help your team to achieve excellence through uncertainty + change, enabling your organisation to improve + innovate.
- Safeguard against burnout, by proactively cultivating a change culture + embedding change capability within your team, organisation + community.
- Course Portal + Video Classes: Change Psychology, Practicalities + Philosophy
- Coaching Packs + Course Workbooks; goal setting, templates + resources.
- Coaching session (worth £150 alone) + Network; providing ongoing support
PLUS a Complimentary Ticket to the first-ever #MakeChangeYourBtch live Event
By sharing the foundations for What Nobody Ever Taught You about why we inherently find change so difficult.
Combining a winning formula of Coaching, Course & Community:
- Coaching; a powerful tool to guide others through change, without micromanaging or forcing change, which only produces negative outcomes.
- Course; a structured + realistic approach to leading change, using proven Change Management, Project Management + Coaching techniques.
- Community; creating events + building a community of women to share ideas, stories + support: "Human connection is the key to a quality life"
Fitting into a professional woman's busy schedule, course modules will take 2-3 hours a week over a 4-6 week period - with everything online (except the fab live events of course!)
The first 20 women to sign up will get this all:
For JUST £150.
Valued at Over £1,000!
Read more about the project here.
After a pretty gruelling series of changes at work knocked me for six...
I was left sobbing in front of my boss within earshot of everyone in the kitchen next door.
Not my proudest moment.
Each new wave of change at work would bring the same dread, confusion, and uncertainty.
And ultimately left me feeling powerless!
It was affecting my personal life, my sense of self-worth, my health, my relationship and friendships.
I never wanted to feel like that again.
So, I got curious about the impact of corporate change and how our experiences of change affect our professional and personal lives.
Whilst working full time, I saved up the cash to fund myself through a Corporate & Executive Coaching Diploma.
An events professional by day, I was studying change and human behaviour by night!
I spent the following five years researching, and speaking to women and men about their experiences of change.
I qualified as a PRINCE2 Project Manager, and a Change Management Practitioner.
I was taking on roles at work that involved managing people through change, coaching senior executives to lead change with a people focus.
I was working directly with staff to help them build greater understanding, resilience and mental toughness for change.
Outside of work, I was coaching women on a 1-2-1 basis from all walks of life and running workshops.
Learning more about how change affects teachers, mothers, PHD students, artists, personal trainers, chefs, and many more.
Because I've been there!
I know what it's like to feel that sense of uncertainty that comes after a big announcement that things are about to change...again and again!
And I've also been on the other side, able to drive well-managed changes through a business.
The #MakeChangeYourBtch Toolkit is my way to support more women to overcome their fears around change.
And let them know they’re not alone, they’re not powerless, they do have a choice, they just need to cut through the fog to see what's ahead!
Read more about me here.
- Building an Online Portal
- Creating the content
- Speakers & Special Guests
- Marketing expertise
- Marketing collateral
- A Sponsorship Fund
- A Networking Event
Read more about the initial set up costs here.
In helping hundreds or even thousands of women who are struggling with the pace and scope of change in today's workplace.
Check out the Rewards Page where you can contribute as little as £1 and make a positive change in the world of business for women.
In the face of self-doubt, fear, big decisions, sacrifice, and a lot of uncertainty about the future...
...feel confident in your ability to deal with + lead your people through change, with a professional poise + finesse that will get noticed!
That's what the #MakeChangeYourBtch campaign stands for.
No corporate bullsh!t. No Stuffy Training Rooms. No fluff.
Making valuable resources MORE accessible and affordable for women than EVER before!
Harnessing the power of real stories to help more women step into the unknown with confidence - no matter the outcome of change!