Loughborough Green Party is a truly grassroots movement working for environmental and social justice across Loughborough. Unlike other political parties we are not financially backed by big business, wealthy individuals or trade unions (so we really do depend upon ordinary peoples small donations).
We want to build on our success earlier this year seeing two local councilors getting elected in May 2019. We are looking to continue the green wave into the coming general election and the future county elections in 2021.
Every donation goes towards fighting for:
- A change in the way politics is done
- Policy focused on the climate crisis and now mitigating it's worst effects
- Small businesses and locally produced goods'
- A strong and self-sufficient United Kingdom
- A stop to the atrocities facing people in Kashmir, Syria and other parts of the world
- A voting system which better reflects the diverse views of the UK
- Support a Green New Deal which will quickly reshape and re-structure our country's economy by investing in green jobs, renewable energy and an end to Government subsidy of dirty and planet-destroying carbon industries.
- An end to austerity
Where does the money go?
£5 = Will allow us to spread our message on social media a little bit further
£50 = 2000 leaflets printed
£500 = Our deposit for a general election
£700 = A letter to every person on the electoral register
By donating you confirm that you are eligible to make political donations in the UK, and that this donation is not made for or on behalf of any other person.
All donations received are subject to the regulations of the Political Parties, Elections and Referendums Act 2000.
Published and promoted by Ben Woolley on behalf of Loughborough Green Party at 19 East road Wymeswold, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 6ST