Hello everyone! My name is Sarah Mensah, the founder and director of LN+B (Lashes Nails + Brows).
LN+B is a black female led company with every intention of breaking barriers and disrupting the status quo.
I have built my career within digital marketplaces across fashion/sportswear and retail as well as web development. I created LN+B out of convenience, being a parent, my life is hectic and on any normal day that doesn't change.
Imagine going to work and in your work building there is probably a coffee shop/cafe area, a gym?
You think to yourself, can’t wait to get home tonight to go out over the weekend, you look down and remember you need a mani pedi and you know you don’t want to be caught out. Realising there is no time what do you do?
That’s where LN+B was born, a digital platform and one-stop-shop for at home beauty treatments in a monthly beauty box delivered straight to your front door! All at your convenience where service, flexibility and experience are not compromised.
LN+B vows to create a one-stop-shop service for all Lash, Nails and Brows desires. We will provide consumers with all the necessary tools & top quality products to achieve their ‘selfie-ready’ look at home.
We want to offer you access to the best beauty products from both global and UK indie brands used by and recommended by experienced beauty professionals. A healthy representation of all ethnicities built into the culture of the business, will be what sets us apart from the rest.
Support us on our journey by pledging, with your help we will continue to join more grow our service to meet your needs.
We want LN+B to be a force for change, bringing beauty to you at your convenience.
With LN+B you will paint (excuse the pun) your own future. Our professional team of beauty specialists will be on hand providing online tutorials to perfect your desired look:
- Beauty box contains min 4 items which you can select
- Each box box offers a PREP and APPLICATION process (quality approach, quality outcome)
- Get to know your PRO, online consultations you can book to talk you through the process
- If you really need some assistance, book your PRO for a mobile treatment
- We know you are going to love the products on offer so, 10% off the LN+B Collective marketplace. Independent Black Owned businesses listing space.
We want to make sure you love our team as much as we do!
LN+B will offer beauty box subscriptions option across Lash, Nail, Brow and skincare essentials, our beauty box selections can be made by you. Each subscription tier has a range of Lash Nail and Brow products you will love, to enable your glam at home and skincare products enhance the glow.
We would never leave you just with a box of products - as a subscriber you can access a range of videos to support your at home application needs. Still struggling? Contact a beauty specialist directly (might be worth of taking advantage of the mobile service also available).
- One tailored beauty box per month
- Time Saving (one appointment, up to 3 treatments).
- Home or Salon based experience.
- 40% of all treatments.
- up to 10% off all skincare products listed on the website.
- 2 visits per month ( 1 appointment and 1 free refresh).
- Flexible plans.
- Access to LN+B Collective Marketplace powered by blog and community across Facebook and Instagram, hosting events, panel, social discussion, learning opportunities etc.
To introduce the world to LN+B we are offering a teaser of what the service will be like via our beauty boxes.
We will allow you to curate your Lash, Nail or Brow box across a selection of items all for £10 - original RRP £25+.
At LN+B we want to offer black owned/indie beauty brands the opportunity to be listed as part of the core LN+B experience. These brands you will not come across on the high street or with traditional online beauty retailers, we want to uniquely share them with all our LN+B supporters.
Each box can contain up to 4 items, you are not limited to the amount of boxes you would like to try.
LN+B is just a small example for what this platform can do:
- Beauty professionals can list themselves to gain more clients, the online tutorials and consultations will enhance the experience and give more exposure to the beauty professionals
- On-boarding black owned businesses to the marketplace and offering branding services
- LN+B will be the first of many, plans for expansion into to other areas are very much part of future plans. With your support, to be established in a minimum of 3 co-working spaces across London would be the dream! Making beauty services convenient and available at work.
- Grow LN+B product offering.