We are raising money for a little boy who is not very well. Kyle Morrison was diagnosed at just 8 years old with DIPG - one of the deadliest forms of brain cancer in children. With a 0% survival rate in the UK, he was given 12 months to live in September 2019.
Kyle is on a race against time as his family need to raise between £100,000 - £120,000 to ensure he can be eligible for a clinical trial in New York. The family have raised £100,000 so far, but are falling short of the total they need and are running out of time.
With your help, we want to raise a minimum of £10,000 so he can be eligible for this potentially life saving treatment.
We have some incredible prizes that have been kindly donated to us to help raise as much money as we possibly can and with your help, we WILL get there!
Please take part in this raffle and donate as much as you can. Please also share his story and raise awareness about his race against time. The wider the audience, the more chance we have of reaching our target in time.
Please see below for full information of the raffle. Please like / follow our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/fundraisingforkylemorrison to keep updated with Kyle's progress and raffle updates
Good luck and thank you for taking part,
The team at Fundraising for Kyle Morrison.
By entering this raffle, you have the opportunity of winning the following prizes ;
PRIZE #1 – Liverpool FC shirt signed by the 2019 UEFA Champions League winning squad (and now 2019/20 Barclays Premier League winning squad). The shirt has been framed by our friends at The Shirt Framing Service and is signed by the following: Klopp, Salah, Mané, Firmino, Origi, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Shaqiri, Alexander-Arnold, Robertson, Van Dijk, Lovren, Matip, Gomez, Moreno, Keita, Alisson, Sturridge, Mignolet. Courtesy of Daniel Doubtfire & Anthony Isaac
PRIZE #2 – Enjoy an overnight stay for two at the luxurious Lygon Arms Hotel & Spa in Broadway, Gloucestershire. This charming old coaching inn sits in the heart of Broadway village – often called ‘the jewel of the Cotswolds’ – and boasts a rich history with many colourful characters having stayed here, from Oliver Cromwell to Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. As an optional extra, two guests can also enjoy a complimentary visit to Jackdaws Castle, one of the most state of the art racehorse training facilities in the UK and Ireland and home to Jonjo O’Neill Racing. You will receive a personal behind the scenes tour of this unique 500-acre, purpose-built, private estate responsible for launching the careers of many top racehorses, amongst them, Grand National and Cheltenham Gold Cup winners. You will enjoy a meet and greet with Jonjo and the team in the Owners Suite and a chance to watch the horses working on the gallops. This will be followed by a tour of the yard and a unique opportunity to see a horse in action in the equine swimming pool and therapy unit. Courtesy of The Lygon Arms Hotel - www.lygonarms.co.uk & Jonjo O'Neill Racing - www.jonjooneillracing.com TERMS: A Midweek Overnight Stay in a Courtyard Suite for 2 people, with breakfast. The voucher will be valid for 12 months (July 2021) , Valid Sunday - Thursday excluding Cheltenham Race Week, Christmas, New Year, Bank Holidays. The overnight stay and visit to Jonjo O’Neill Racing is strictly subject to availability.
PRIZE #3 – £500.00 voucher to spend on Otelli Clothing. Otelli specialise in providing premium quality clothes for affordable prices. Their clothes are a contemporary take on streetwear trends, using quality materials that are built to last. Courtesy of Otelli Clothing - www.otelliclothing.com
NOTE: all prizes have been kindly donated with 100% of the donations going to Kyle - no money raised from proceeds raised are used to pay for any prizes, expenses or any other associated costs.
- Make a £10.00 donation (or multiple of) to this Crowdfunding page to enter the multi prize raffle.
- You can enter as many times as you like. One £10.00 donation equals one entry, therefore, a £50 donation for example equals five entries.
- Only denominations of £10.00 will allow you to enter into the raffle. Any spurious number donation will be rounded down to the nearest 10. Any payment of £9.99 or under will still be accepted towards the fundraising but purely as a donation only and you will not be entered into the raffle.
- The more you donate, the more chances you have to win and the more you will raise for Kyle's cause
- On each entry, you will be assigned a random raffle number which will be revealed on our Facebook page on the morning of the draw
- On donation, be sure to include your contact details when prompted in order to be entered into the draw. Failure to do so will mean your entry into the prize draw will not be valid and your donation will still be accepted.
- The raffle will end at 18:09 on 18th August 2020.
- A maximum of 2000 tickets will be available
- The raffle will end once the 2000 ticket limit has been reached or the raffle has reached the closing date/time, whichever occurs first.
- An individual draw will take place for each prize. Each entry/£10.00 donation will be entered/valid for all three draws.
IMPORTANT: After donating, please like / follow our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/fundraisingforkylemorrison for updates on the raffle and Kyle's progress
- The raffle closing date is 18:09 on 18th August 2020 or if all 2000 tickets are sold. The draws will take place live on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/fundraisingforkylemorrison) on 19th August 2020. Your random raffle number(s) will be revealed on our Facebook page on the morning of the draw. An individual draw will take place for each prize. Each ticket/entry will be valid for all three draws. The winner(s) will be drawn using Google's random number generator. The winner will be contacted once drawn and will be notified using the contact details provided upon entering.
- Any entries made after 18:09 on 18th August 2020 will not be included in the prize draw but the donation will still be taken to help the cause.
The promoter(s) of the Kyle Morrison’s Race Against Time Raffle are Daniel Doubtfire & Anthony Isaac (Fundraising for Kyle Morrison - https://www.facebook.com/fundraisingforkylemorrison) on behalf of Kyle Morrison and family.
All donations are pledged to Kyle Morrison and family and the full amount raised (minus any Crowdfunder platform fees) will be paid directly to Gold Geese Charity ref Kyle Morrison. Registered charity no. 1182332. Tel: 01702 808285. Email: email@example.com. Web: https://www.goldgeese.org
This raffle is registered under The Gambling Act 2005 with Welwyn Hatfield Council. Licence ref. WK118716.
By entering Kyle Morrison’s Race Against Time Raffle, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.;
- Entries must not be made by anyone under the age of 18.
- The cost of each entry is £10.00 and can only be purchased online. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance.
- Should participants wish to withdraw from this raffle, they can do so by contacting the organisers on this Crowdfunding page however all monetary donations for entry are non-refundable.
- Not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age or outside Great Britain (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands).
- Fundraising for Kyle Morrison reserves the right to confirm that these criteria are met and any person found not to meet these criteria will not be entered into Kyle Morrison’s Race Against Time Raffle and automatically forfeits the right to any prize and any ticket entry costs.
- Kyle Morrison’s Race Against Time Raffle will close at 18:09 on 18th August 2020. All winners will be selected at random within two working days of the closing date. Any entries received after the closing date will be treated as further donations towards Fundraising for Kyle Morrison.
- The winners will be notified within two working days from the draw, through the contact details provided at the time of entry. In the event that contact with the winner cannot be made within a further ten working days or the winner is found not to meet the entry requirements, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to the reserve drawn at the same time as the original winner.
- There are three prizes to be won; a signed Liverpool FC football shirt, an overnight stay at The Lygon Arms Hotel with optional Jonjo O'Neill Stable tour and a £500 voucher for Otelli Clothing. All prizes have been donated to this raffle in advance and no proceeds raised are being used to pay for any prizes, expenses or any other associated costs. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be available.
- 100% of proceeds raised from Kyle Morrison’s Race Against Time Raffle will go to Kyle Morrison and family (minus any Crowdfunder platform fees).
- Fundraising for Kyle Morrison is not responsible for any delays in prizes being received from its donors or claimed by any winners.
- Participants are responsible for providing and (where necessary) updating Fundraising for Kyle Morrison with their accurate and up to date contact details. No liability is accepted for: any failure or inability to contact a participant because of inaccuracies in contact details provided; delays or failures in software or other systems used by Fundraising for Kyle Morrison for the administration of Kyle Morrison’s Race Against Time Raffle; or any event beyond the reasonable control of Fundraising for Kyle Morrison.
- Kyle Morrison’s Race Against Time Raffle reserves the right to use the winner’s names for promotional purposes and if they are a member of any Facebook page associated with Kyle Morrison, will be tagged in any winning comments or posts.
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and this raffle at any time.
- Fundraising for Kyle Morrison will collect and process participants' personal information in order to conduct Kyle Morrison’s Race Against Time Raffle. The data will only be used to confirm entrants raffle numbers which will be released on Facebook prior to the draw and in addition, administer any applicable prize to be delivered to the winner.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with Kyle Morrison’s Race Against Time Raffle or these terms and conditions.
- Material changes to this raffle are not predicted to happen, but in the event that this occurs, an update will be shared within two working days on the main raffle entry page as well as on the Fundraising for Kyle Morrison Facebook Page.
- Should anything happen to Kyle prior to the end of the raffle or before his potential clinical trial date of 20th August 2020, all money raised will be donated by the family to a DIPG research charity once Kyle's funeral costs have been deducted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part at the Promoter’s sole discretion.