Imagine itching your WHOLE body 24/7, itching so aggressively to the point where you cause serious damage such as infection and excessive bleeding. You cannot sleep, you cannot function, and you do NOTHING but itch to the point of tears.
This is what thousands of children suffering from Attopic dermatitis go through instead of smiling, playing and learning like any other child. TOGETHER we can change that!
Kumi Uri is a charity that helps children suffering from atopic dermatitis that affects the skins ability to hold moisture which in result the skin becomes extremely dry, aggravating skin rushes and non-stop itching.
Unfortunately there is no cure for atopic dermatitis, so these children have to live with constant state of limitation, irritation, pain and depression which sounds like a very hard way of living as you can imagine.
- We have 1000 British children on a waiting list to take them to a medical summer camp in Davos, Switzerland which costs £1,8000 every per child.
- 7 weekend retreats to help AD patients
- over 10,000 volunteer hours from doctors and nurses helping these children through their suffering as well as trying to find a cure.
- Support and cure
- Finicaial medical support to children from low income households
- Every child deserves a childhood!