I am standing for the Scottish Labour and Co-operative Parties in my home constituency as I believe in community empowerment, social justice and quality, accessible, fit-for-purpose public services which benefit people not profit.
I am a committed trade unionist, community volunteer and mental health campaigner.
I do not have the resources that the SNP and even the Tories in the constituency have at their disposal but I have a dedicated team of activists who will work diligently within the current guidelines.
In these times of pandemic, postal communication, social media boosts and digital advertising have become major parts of the campaign process.
Please help me carry my message of community-focus, workers rights, social justice, mental health support and local authority devolution and funding and public services for people not profit to the constituents of Kilmarnock and Irvine Valley.
Please support my campaign if you can.
Kevin McGregor promoted by Ronnie Scott, 173 Hurlford Road, Kilmarnock, KA1 3QA.
FB: Kevin McGregor for Kilmarnock and Irvine Valley
Candidates in this election are defined as "regulated donees" under the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation to this campaign, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- I am donating to the Kevin McGregor for Kilmarnock and Irvine Valley campaign.
- If I donate more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is listed on the UK electoral register (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- If I donate more than £1,500 then donation will be referred to the Standards Clerks in the Scottish Parliament within 28 days of receipt and the amount of the donation will be published on the Electoral Commission's website, although my home address will not be made public.
- I must use my own funds to make a donation.
- Donations are not tax-deductible.
*Please note this campaign is NOT eligible for Gift Aid and that this has been flagged with Crowdfunder*