BIGGLESWADE TOWN F.C. NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT
As our supporters will know, the 2019-20 Southern Premier League season was declared null and void and our game at Lowestoft on the 7th March was our last game until the new season.
This meant that we lost out on gate receipts and other match day income for the rest of the season, which, in our case, has been particularly unfortunate as two thirds of our remaining fixtures were at home.
The subsequent lockdown imposed by the Government has meant that our facility at Langford Road has been closed since that time, affecting our income.
At the same time, we still have outgoings such as insurances, pitch maintenance, and general maintenance and repairs to our facilities, both inside and out.
We want to ensure that we still have a Club and a facility when we resume playing again.
The Club appreciates that the first priority of our supporters at this time is the health and safety of themselves, their families and other relatives, and their friends. The COVID-19 pandemic has affected all of our lives, some more so than others.
The problems faced by Biggleswade Town F.C. will not be uppermost in your minds and to this end we have not actively sought sponsors, due to the sensitivity of each persons situation and the uncertainty as to whether there indeed would be a 20/21 season.
So, I am sure you can understand our joy when we knew we would be seeing you all again soon and that indeed a new season is now scheduled to start on the 19th September 2020.
However, the Club would value and appreciate any amount that you are able to donate to ensure that our 146-year existence can continue and that we are able to go again. However, you will notice that we have made sure that whatever amount you can spare, you actually get something in return as recognition of helping us move forward.
Other sponsorship packages are available to suit your personal needs, whether this be banners at the ground, publicity in the electronic programme, you tell us what you want and we will try and make it happen.
All sponsors of Biggleswade Town FC will be recognised at the first home game and name displayed on the website and in the electronic programme. If, however, anyone making a donation would like to remain anonymous, this will of course, be respected.
We truly hope that you will find a way of supporting The Waders. Change it to say
Once your qualifying pledge has been made we will contact you to set up or arrange your reward, and to confirm all required details of rewards.
There are various ways you can get involved;
- a simple donation of any amount is valued
or you could sponsor one of the following;
- sponsor a players socks for the season - £5
- A word of thanks at our first home game - £15
- Man of the Match Sponsor £30 - Get to pick your Man of the Match and present with a bottle of fizz.
- Match Day Mascot - £40 - Get to lead the players out - perfect Birthday or Christmas gift for children or adults! You can pick which date (as long as we are at home and date is available)
- Match Day Ball Sponsor - (inc replica signed match ball) - £50
- Have a name placed on a chair in the stand for you or a loved one - once a Wader after all, always a Wader - £60
- 4 Match Day Tickets - plus meet the Manager, Players. - £80
- sponsor a player and his kit for the season - £100
- Team training kit sponsor - Have your or your companies name on the training kit, advertising at all times on website and in electronic programme - £500
- Team tracksuit sponsor - Have your or your companies name on the tracksuit, advertising at all times on website and in electronic programme - £1000