On December 12th we have the opportunity to kick Boris Johnson out of Downing Street and get a Labour Government that will put people before profit.
I'm a proud Glaswegian and I've seen how ten years of Tory austerity and over twelve years of SNP failure and cuts have hurt our city. Well, enough is enough!
Its time for a change and I'll fight day and night in the weeks ahead to secure support from people in Glasgow East and turn this seat Labour red.
This is my home and I know how badly local people need a Labour Government and a strong Labour MP to stand up for them. Only Labour can beat the SNP in Glasgow East and stop Nicola Sturgeon using the election result as a stepping stone towards independence, and only Labour can stop the Tories getting back into power across the UK.
Here, in 2017, we were just 75 votes short of winning this seat for Labour - this time, with your help, we'll get the job done!
With the weather we get in Glasgow during this time of the year every penny will count to help us get out the vote. Anything you can chip in will make a big difference.
Thanks so much
Kate Watson may contact you using the information you supply. Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation to the Labour Party, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- I am donating to the Glasgow Shettleston Constituency Labour Party.
- If I donate more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is listed on the UK electoral register (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- If I donate more than £1,500 to a Constituency Labour Party or more than £7,500 to the national Labour Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be published on the Electoral Commission's website, although my home address will not be made public.
- I must use my own funds to make a donation to the Labour Party.
- Donations are not tax-deductible.
Published by Crowdfunder. Promoted by Carol Watson on behalf of Kate Watson both at 1837 London Road, Glasgow G32 8XF.