Junior Digital Designer wanted
Are you passionate about design and are eager to learn more through various projects? We’d like to meet you.
Crowdfunder exists to tackle society’s challenges by making ideas happen.
Together we want to change the world, inspire the crowd and be a good business. We are an organisation with a social purpose and deeply passionate about society’s challenges.
We believe that everyone in the UK is a philanthropist in the making and they should have the power to make positive change in their communities.
Are you ready to change the world?
We are growing and our Design Team needs a Junior Digital Designer to help deliver that growth. The role will develop as the business grows.
We are looking for someone to create engaging designs according to requirements. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce quality work.
In this role, you will be highly creative and have a sharp eye for visual detail. You will participate in various design projects from concept to completion, producing drafts, prototypes and engaging design solutions. Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and sell our company vision.
This role will be based in our Bridport office.
Can you inspire the Crowd?
We are looking for a confident Junior Digital Designer who uses their initiative to:
- Assist the senior designer in the creation of digital design work, including display banners, website mock-ups and infographics
- Help to produce branded sales and marketing materials, including social marketing assets, presentation slides, posters, and printed materials for the business and our partners
- Liaise with other teams to discuss their requirements – and help to resolve any issues related to the work produced
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements of the brief and our brand values
- Listen to feedback from leaders to hone skills and improve design
- Degree in graphic or web design preferable
- Good working knowledge of the whole Adobe Creative Suite, and knowledge of Sketch would be a bonus
- A passion for creating stunning visuals for a range of projects
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Up to date knowledge of the latest design trends
- Creative flair, a good eye for detail, and a problem-solving aptitude
- Knowledge of typography, layouts, and following brand guidelines
- Collaborative attitude – we share problems and discuss work with each other
- Strong portfolio which shows experience with a range of programs and materials
- An understanding and familiarity with UX design
- Keen to learn, take feedback and criticism on board and move quickly
A Good Business
Crowdfunder is a highly commercial operation, but it’s also a caring one. We recognise that when an employee walks into the office at the start of a working day, they don’t suddenly take leave of their families, their responsibilities, their passions and hobbies.
So, don’t expect a stuffy, corporate environment. We work smart. We have a commercial concentration that is second to none and our focus is on achieving stretching membership and project targets and outcomes. That takes a certain sort of ambition and determination and it’s built into our unique DNA. We have a vibrant, intuitive way of doing business that makes work fun.