Working in the Crowdfunder Partnerships Team and alongside Triodos bank, you’ll develop the relationships, commercial and operational links to major funding partners who share our commitment to connecting projects that matter with people who care. With a particular focus on our work in social investment and matched crowdfunding, you’ll have a good understanding of different types of social investment across debt, equity and crowdfunding.
Responsible for day-to-day account management and development of productive, long-term partnerships delivering agreed social, project and commercial objectives.
Working directly with organisations seeking social investment, providing business support and deal structuring advice.
Drive the development of funding criteria and commercial terms for key partners.
Coordinate the integration of criteria and terms throughout the user journey.
Designing, developing and maintaining operational processes. Working with internal and external partners to drive innovation and ensure operational delivery.
Analyse and report on partnership performance, identify opportunities for improvement, driver partnership development and remedial actions.
Support business development activities for existing and prospective partners.
Day to day account operational and administrative responsibilities.
Our expectations of the role and the successful candidate are high. The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills:
- Attention to detail
- Ambitious and responsible, diligent and hard working
- Highly motivated
- Work well independently and with a cross functional team
- Ability to communicate clearly - both verbal and written
- Confident when managing competing priorities, between multiple partners and internal teams
- Flexible, positive and pragmatic
- Confident working in a digital environment with strong IT analytical skills
Qualifications & Experience
This role requires the following qualifications and experience:
- A solid track record of account management and/or partnership development experience in an industry or sector connected with philanthropy and/or social investment.
- Demonstrable experience of senior stakeholder and matrix management across internal and partner organisations
- Intrinsically motivated, highly collaborative and flexible; a willingness to turn a hand to new, interesting and diverse challenges is a must.
- Experience of using a range of digital tools - in particular use of spreadsheets, databases, CRMS and reporting software.
- Experience of working in other high growth / startup environments and of grant-making is desirable.