WORLD OF HAPPINESS LTD with Company Number 12484420 registered in the register of Companies of England and Wales on 26th February 2020.
The company has exclusive rights of:
А registered trademark, called World of happiness together we succeed, registered on 26.04.2017 in European Union Intellectual Property Office https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/015905748
A patent application PCT/EP2019/060205 with title Interactive system and method of use, filed on 18.04.2019 in World Intellectual Property Organization and published on 08.08.2019 with Publication Number WO/2019/149968
The purpose of the company is to achieve realization of the patent application for autism treatment with the aim of socialization and integration of people with ASD and similar conditions and problems. The realization includes three stages. The first stage will focus on development of a prototype of the interactive system which will represent one base module of the interactive system. The second stage will include an upgrade of the base module and creation of new modules of the interactive system for different activities and therapies according to the capabilities of the participant. The third stage will focus on the combination of different modules for different activities and therapies and preparation of the interactive system for real participants.
WHO ARE WE
We are a family. Our nationality is Bulgarian. We live in the United Kingdom. My mother Yuliana Murdjeva has a Master Degree in Engineering. My father Atanas Murdjev also has a Master Degree in Engineering. My name is Nicoletta Murdjeva. I have a Bachelor Degree in Business Economics. My brother Alex Murdjeva who is twelve years younger than me is autistic.
As my mother says, I am in the shoes of every parent or guardian who has a child with autism. The way we have waked in search for autism treatment is long including many different methods, therapies, activities – stamp cell therapy in Russia, acupuncture and herb therapy in China, very strict food diets and many more. Everything that we have tried helped but not enough. This encouraged us to keep searching. The idea for an interactive system is a four-year project that started in 2016.
HOW DID WE COME UP WITH THE IDEA
My brother alone showed it to us while watching the 6D movie. 6D movies are short movies usually 10 to 15 minutes with effects. Watching the movie, Alex reacted to the things that came out from the screen when he was wearing glasses. He does not keep the glasses all the time so this gave us the idea that holograms can be used and can be beneficial for training.
WHAT IS THE INTERACTIVE SYSTEM AND HOW IT WORKS
The interactive system is a computer technology. It consists of a pair of holograms, called hologram and holographic assistant, humanoid robot and a group of drones.
The hologram is with the full physical identity of the participant, specific features, movements, and behaviour. It is positioned in front of the participant to the left. The hologram imitates the function of the left hemisphere of the brain, conscious, and logic. The acceptance of the hologram by the participant is very important as the participant is accepting himself.
The holographic assistant is a duplicated hologram also with the full physical identity of the participant but proportionally smaller in size. It is positioned in front of the participant to the right and imitates the function of the right hemisphere of the brain, unconscious, and feelings. The holographic assistant is the connecting element between the participant and the hologram. In the beginning it replaces the participant to show him what to do.
The humanoid robot imitates a small child. It is like a toy with a height about 50 to 100 cm. It is positioned in front of the participant. It is movable but its movement must be such that it would not interfere the participant observation of the hologram and the holographic assistant.
The group of drones includes several small drones. They are positioned in front of the participant but further than the hologram and the holographic assistant. The drones are used for attracting the attention of the participant, in need to distract the attention of the participant, and to bring rewards to the participant or to bring small objects for training.
The functions of the interactive system are individual for each participant. The sequence of action of the separate elements of the interactive system, the interaction between them and with the participant is chosen depending on the condition of the participant and his needs.
ADVANTAGES OF THE USE OF THE INTERACTIVE SYSTEM
There is no analogue of the interactive system in the world. This innovation is social. The use of the interactive system will develop the potential of people with ADS, their individual and social capabilities, their ability to integrate into society.
The advantages of the use of the interactive system are many. Here is a list of the main as in each activity and therapy there are specific features and benefits.
1. The interactive system creates a safe and comfort environment for the participant.
2. The interactive system works with the participant without any physical presence of people.
3. In the beginning, the interactive system predisposes the participant and does not require anything from him.
4. The participant unconsciously is included in a group when using the interactive system.
5. The interactive system works with the participant in the form of game and entertainment.
6. The interactive system helps the participant through the hologram which is its copy to get to know himself and to accept himself as a person.
7. The interactive system shortens the time for which the participant accepts something new because he sees it.
8. The interactive system gives the participant a visual explanation of reactions and actions.
9. The interactive system visually displays more than one reaction in a given situation to the participant.
10. The interactive system gives the participant the right to choose.
11. The interactive system helps the participant to see himself as he can, knows, performs, understands, chooses, appreciates.
12. The interactive system creates a positive mood in the participant.
13. The interactive system helps the participant to self-learn.
14. The interactive system teaches and shows visually to the participant how to defend himself and not to hurt himself.
15. The interactive system has the ability for multiple repetition of a given situation or action until the participant perceives it as well as the possibility to add new explanations.
16. When the participant is using the interactive system, the parents/guardians are given the opportunity in real time to observe directly and to intervene with specific suggestions for action of the interactive system depending on the situation and the behaviour of the participant.
17.The use of the interactive system is a new form of education and it will lead to creating many new jobs.
WE WOULD USE THE MONEY BY THE FOLLOWING PLAN:
1. Preparation of joint venture agreements with English and foreign partners.
2. Creation of a prototype of the interactive system which includes:
- Creation of a base module of the hologram;
- Creation of a base module of the holographic assistant;
- Upgrading the functions of ready humanoid robot for participation in the interactive system;
- Creation of a base module of the group of drones;
- Connection of the different elements of the interactive system and synchronisation.
3. Preparation of the base module of the interactive system for test participants.Demonstration of the base module with test participants.
With additional funding we will start working on upgrading the base module. The use of the interactive system for autism treatment is the sum of many upgrades modules for each activity and therapy.
Our cause is related not only to the present but to the future. Autism is diagnosed after birth and nobody has guarantee that their child will be safe. The number of the children who are diagnosed with autism after firth is on the verge of becoming pandemic. According to the National Autistic Society autism is much more common than many people think. There are around 700,000 people on the autism spectrum in the UK – that's more than 1 in 100. If you include their families, autism is a part of daily life for 2.8 million people.
Our cause is for these children who are born now and will be diagnosed with autism, for the children with autism, for the teenagers with autism, for the grown people with autism.
We would like to thank all who will support us and donate funds for this humane cause. We would like to thank you that you will become a part of our idea. Thank you for your empathy.
We would like to thank those who do not have the opportunity to donate funds but have read our cause. Please, share this opportunity for treatment with many people. The hope is also help.
We would like our dream, as well as the dream of million parents, for a world without autism to become reality.
Together we succeed!