- KIDS-TEENS & ADULTS-ART LESSONS
My name is Manuela!
I am a Passionate and Certified Art teacher and Contemporary Artist!
I discovered my passion for teaching art in 2008 when I held my first Art Club.
After a long time of collaboration with some of the art companies that bring real art education to schools in a fun & interactive way and through weekly art clubs, private lessons, and adult courses, only a year ago, I decided to take the road as an art teacher on my own, opening my art studio to the public.
- In December 2018 I moved to a new art studio in Alperton, right at the foot of the Grand Union Canal.
- ASC Studios, a completely new building that we will inaugurate only a few months later.
- From there begin my journey and my collaboration with other artists of ASC Studios.
- My classes are mostly designed for Brent and Harrow community but they are open to everyone, children, teens, and adults.
- I teach my students the artistic disciplines of drawing and painting.
- I work on 5-weeks projects to give students the opportunity to learn better, without haste.
- I begin, halfway through my journey to welcome private students with one-to-one lessons.
- In the meantime, I continued my project as a private art teacher in the Harrow Community, enjoying it with great success.
- I also help my students to pass the exams at school with great success!
- The purpose of my project is to carry on with my art on-line lessons, designed now for the community of London and elsewhere.
- Having abandoned my art studio at the moment does not mean that I have to abandon the idea of teaching art to children, teens, and adults.
- Living without art would be a disaster.
- I want to bring a ray of sunshine into the homes of those families who are currently experiencing this period of isolation as a really hard period.
- Through my online lessons, families will be able to create, paint, and draw together, without pressure and without time but only through the joy of being together!