Zachary is a trans, queer, and neurodiverse musician, dancer, and drag king. He is currently on leave of absence from university for various medical and personal reasons:
- Chronic mental health issues
- Estrangement from immediate family
- Insecure financial situation due to ill health
- Learning difficulties
- Waiting to access transgender healthcare
- Awaiting consultation/diagnosis from a psychiatrist
After a long time of unstable housing situations, Zachary's FINALLY found a nice place to call home. But in order to secure the room he needs £320 deposit and £320 for the first month's rent. The total goal has been adjusted to account for the 8% Crowdfunder fees.
Help raise 1 month's rent and deposit so Zachary can secure a stable place to live while he goes through the applications process for benefits and a hardship fund from Sheffield University.