Thank you for taking the time to read our page.
We are two best friends who own a salon together this isn't just a place of work is our happy place where we can make our friends clients and family feel at home take away their stresses and make them smile.
We feel we have a responsibility to help people, to add value to their life in some way or another and to be a difference maker.
We have put everything, physically, emotionally and financially into our salon and we're not prepared to lose it!
We still have running costs and we are currently paying our apprentice out of our own pocket as she wasn't registered in time to claim furlough. So with no income and no sign of the next grant we are finding this extremely difficult. Also with our stretch target we will also work on future recovery, not just resilience at the height of the crisis.
How will it help?
To put it plainly, your support now, for when we are up and running at full capacity again, can help this salon survive. It will help keep our dreams alive.
- Save jobs and support livelihoods. We believe the most important part of a small business is its people.
- Pay our suppliers. Being able to pay them in a timely fashion at this crucial point would be invaluable to them and us.
- Help us to reopen the doors of our salon, when it is safe to do so, and not become yet another statistic of closures on the British high street.
- We are looking into more training courses to bring more treatments under one roof.
How can you help?
- By sharing our crowdfunded page everywhere!
- Offering a small donation would be a massive help.
Whether you want to offer a small donation, 'pay it forward' by purchasing a voucher now to redeem later, or to invest in a small business you believe in, we greatly appreciate your support. No contribution is too small. Everything that is in your power to give, even just sharing this campaign with others, is appreciated.
Thank you all for all your support before, during and hopefully after this incredibly difficult time
The global COVID-19 pandemic has created a very uncertain landscape for millions of British small businesses, which is going to make it very challenging for businesses to survive. Together we can help them.