Help the Green Party offer the people of Streatham an alternative to the extreme Brexit policies of Theresa May - and the divided loyalties of the local Labour candidate. Local mum Nicole Griffiths will champion:
- Safer roads and cleaner air
- A final say on the UK's future in Europe
- Young people and fully funded education for all
Support democracy by helping us provide people in Streatham the option to vote Green.
Please donate to the costs of fielding our candidate Nicole Griffiths as a strong Green voice for a caring and confident Britain. As a grassroots party, we can't rely on non-doms and big business donations to clear the path to democracy for us.
We are looking to raise £1000. This money will go towards paying the electoral deposit and spreading the Green message through leafletting, canvassing and events.
£25 gets 1000 leaflets printed
£35 delivers 4000 leaflets to target voters
£500 pays for our candidate’s deposit
Please give what you can to help Nicole Griffiths fight locally for safer roads, cleaner air, and a Greener Streatham.
If you are able to give us some of your time, do get in touch – we would love to work with you. You can get in touch via:
email at [email protected]
or Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lambethgreenparty
Vote Green to support these policies
- Fair Economy - End austerity and create over one million jobs
- Public NHS - Free social care for over-65s
- Decent Homes - Build 500,000 social rented homes and cap rents and introduce longer tenancies
- Better Transport - Return the railways to public hands
- Free Education - Scrap university tuition fees
- Safe Climate - Take serious action on climate change and pollution
Please note: if you wish to donate more than £500 in a year, you must be a citizen of the UK and on the UK electoral roll. Donations over £500 from any ineligible donor will be returned.
Published and promoted by Adrian Audsley on behalf of Nicole Griffiths and Lambeth Green Party, at 160 Hydethorpe Rd, London SW12 0JD.