Help me keep my children !!!

by Struggling single mom in Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Help me keep my children !!!


raised of £3,000 target
0% 8 days left
Flexible funding – this project will receive all pledges made by September 28th 2019 at 5:54pm

To hire a solicitor to protect my children from my controlling abusive ex partner

by Struggling single mom in Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Recently I received a court summons out of the blue informing me that my disgusting ex partner, despite being an absent father for 3 years is trying to get parental rights towards all of my 3 small children even though he is not the father of the oldest 2!!! On the grounds that he lived with us for a year so therefore has a bond with them. He has not worked for 4 years so therefore is eligible for legal aid to drag me through the courts. As I work full time for minimal wage I am apparently not eligible for any assistance so therefore cannot appoint a solicitor to represent me in this farce. This is yet another example of his bullying and controlling behaviour after I cut him out of our lives, he knows that this will cause me maximum stress and that I cannot afford representation. I am 39 years old and my health is not the best and this really is the last thing that I need on top of everything else. He knows that I am powerless in this situation and that he has full control over me and my life until this is settled. Please help me to prove him wrong

Let's make 'Help me keep my children !!!' happen

Payment and personal details are protected