WE DID IT!
We're beyond thrilled by the outpouring of support from the community we proudly represent, and by hitting our target of £25,000, we're delighted to be able to continue serving you for a little while longer.
We are grateful for all donations to the campaign, including the Pitlochry Pavilion User Groups, March Into Pitlochry, The Plaice To Be and the Pitlochry & District Choral Society.
We may have hit the target, but we are still just barely scraping by. Anything you're able to spare will still go a long way to keeping us afloat, and improving our service.
On behalf of the entire team, thank you!
Support Heartland FM · Your Voice in Highland Perthshire
What do we need
Due to a significant drop in advertising revenue caused by COVID-19, we need to raise £25,000 by the 14th of January 2021 for our running costs, including transmission fees, broadcast licenses and fees.
Why does it matter?
Here are a few of the things you will lose if we cannot cover our costs:
- LOST - Your local voice in the community
- LOST - Our team of local presenters
- LOST - Our outstanding local news bulletins
- LOST - Your own digital magazine IRIS
- LOST - Your voice on local issues
- LOST - Training and interaction with local schools and colleges
- LOST - Reporting from Community Councils
- LOST - Our commitment to training and confidence building
- LOST - Emergency Broadcasting as part of the Perth and Kinross Council Resilience Plan
- LOST - The oldest Community Radio Station of the UK
- LOST - 30 years of experience and dedication from our hundreds of volunteers, past and present
What do you get
Beyond that warm, fuzzy feeling of happiness when you help someone, you can get exceptional, unique rewards that will never be available again.
We are Heartland FM, on air, online, on social media and with our digital magazine IRIS.
Heartland FM is a Charity using multimedia platforms to entertain, inform and engage within Highland Perthshire.
We do not receive License or subscription fees, or any regular public funding, and do not expect our advertising revenue to increase significantly in the short term.
We want to help local companies promote their business to reignite the economy and get ready for a prosperous 2021.
We are proud of our many achievements: see them here.
Our Promise to You
Your contribution, however small, will make a real difference to all of us living in Highland Perthshire, and we thank you in anticipation of your support.
Some of our Supporters
- Elizabeth Newman · Artistic Director of Pitlochry Festival Theatre
- David Lee · Chair of the Aberfeldy Rotary Club
- Jenny Moncrieff · Macnaughtons of Pitlochry, Owner
- Julie and Donald Riddell · Highland Safaris, Owners
- Victor Clements · Chair of Aberfeldy Community Council
- Stuart Paton · Chair of Dunkeld & Birnam Community Council
- Gavin Price MBE · Fountain Bar, Owner
- Sam Leighton · Feldyroo
- Jeff Zycinski · BBC Radio Scotland
- Charles Fletcher MBE · Caledonia Media
- Andy Charlton · Pitlochry High Parent Council Chair
- Shona Hutchcox · Pitlochry Pavillion Users Group Secretary
- Dave Roy · Pitlochry Support Group Secretary
- Jim Laurenson · Pitlochry Community Council Chair