Healthy Awareness CIC provide individuals the opportunity to access Integrative psychological and emotional support services to encourage social and economic inclusion whilst improving mental health and alleviating emotional suffering.
• Support clients to make positive changes within their lives and make a contribution to their environment
• Encourage personal growth, independence and empowerment
• Provide personal tools, resources and strategies to improve people’s mental health and wellbeing
• Enhance client’s ability to access and broaden their opportunities to form social relationships
• Enable clients to make better informed decisions and set achievable, realistic personal goals
• Help improve the well-being and health outcomes of individuals.
The money raised will pay for counselling costs: room hire and creative materials.
We aim to continue to reach and provide emotional support for those people in need of early intervention and provide rapid access to low-cost psychotherapy to those on long waiting lists.