Here at hausly we believe in making selling a house as simple as possible. We're proptech like no other. We work for sellers and agents, creating a simple process for sellers to find the best agent to sell their home all whilst generating engaged leads for agents who are looking for more sellers. Our concept is solid, our plan is in place. We just need a final funding stage to finish building and get our team in place. Help us flourish.
It's really simple, tell us about your house and we'll help you find the best agent to sell it. Gone are the days of walking up and down the high street to find the best agent, we bring the agents to you.
- You start by answering a few questions about your property and moving intentions
- We let all local agents that are on the hausly app know that you're looking to sell your house
- Agents submit a proposal, included in this is the value range that they estimate your house is worth, the fee that you would be charged by the agent and an automatically generated star rating out of five (we use reviews and reputation from across the internet to generate this)
- The freedom is yours, you'll be able to contact agents to arrange in-person appraisals and to find out more about their service, once you've decided the agent you wish to use, you just let them know!
For estate agents we're a tool that helps you boost sales and boost revenue. Make yourself heard locally, showcase your business and convert sellers, it really is that simple.
- Easy to use: because what's the point in clunky dashboards. From sign-up to being a fully fledged member, our platform is sleek and easy to use making it quick to answer seller requests to help continue your business growth
- One flat fee for all! We worked out what a group discount would look like on our platform, and we decided to put it in place for all. Our platform gives all agents the equal opportunity to win business, so it's only right that our pricing structure reflects that. £200 per office per month, no matter what.
- No portal-esque price hikes. Ever. We really don't like price hikes so we promise to never put one in place. In fact, we've worked annual price reviews into our business model to see if we can make your monthly payments cheaper, because you shouldn't have to forfeit the office snack drawer.
Risks & Challenges
Like every business, there's going to be risks and challenges along the way, we're ready for them.
- We believe there will always be a need for good estate agents. That being said, the industry can be a little turbulent at times. We'll use our knowledge of the industry and expertise in marketing the industry to continue to drive leads even in tougher times.
- Funding: As we said in the first paragraph, we're raring and ready to go. We need to secure our final funding to be able to finish development and provide a tool that will help to revolutionise the industry.
- Portals...they can be a little touchy, and we know their muscles are bigger than ours. But we'll stand firm, we're not here to be a portal and we're not here to upset them, we're here to offer something new and shake up the industry.
Other Ways You Can Help
We know not everyone may be able to contribute, so here are some other ways you can help:
- Share the campaign on social media, let's make some noise!
- Let your estate agent friends know about us, send them to our website and tell them to register their interest, the more agents we have at launch, the more sellers we can service!
And that's that. Simple, right?