Who are we...
My name is Chris and I am a qualified horticulturist who is passionate about the environment. It is my dream to run an organic no-dig farm that is self-sustainable and that works for the betterment of the local community.
What do we hope to achieve...
The ultimate goal is to produce organic fruit and vegetables that we can give away free to local communities. This project will be self funded through plant and flower sales.
Where Will Your Money Go...
- Purchase of 1 to 2 acres of land
- Equipment and tools
- Seeds, Trees, Shrubs, bulbs
- Organic compost & the erection of a composting station
- Materials for rainwater capture and irrigation
- Marketing and sales materials