I joined Gosforth Empire Bowling Club in 2011, having never bowled before. It did not take me long to fall in love with the sport and make a new circle of friends.
- We are a small club and are passionate to maintain and increase our membership to help everyone's physical and mental well being within the community.
- Funds would be used to maintain the green and equipment and have a functional place to store the grass cutting equipment and products used for its upkeep.
- To comply with Health and Safety standards and Risk Assessment at this time.
- We are a sociable club and normally have regular coffee mornings and social evenings, although these are restricted at this time due to Covid 19.
- Visiting teams come from near and far to use our green and we are noted for our hospitality. Last year we had a contingent from Wales and we had an enjoyable day of bowling and a social night afterwards.
- We would like to reach out to the community and invite them to have a go with one of our more experienced players. However, to do this we require working equipment and storage to maintain our green.