Who's No Frills Joe?
No Frills Joe Brewing Company was established in 2016 in Greenhithe, and we have been producing lush beers that are always unpasteurised, unfiltered, unfined and vegan. We operate from a cozy 5BBL brewery in Greenhithe, just down the road from proposed premises. After 4 years of brewing and winning over taste buds of our fans, we think it's time to step things up a notch. We want to ease access to our beer and other great ones out there. We are a 100% privately owned business.
What's the plan?
GoodSpace would be the first of several taprooms we aspire to open in coming years and we think there is no better place to start than our hometown — Dartford.
We have found a perfect location in a brand new Langley Square development that comprises of 1400 households when completed. It offers a very spacious ground floor retail unit spreading over 200 m2 with high ceilings and lots of natural light. In addition, it is very well connected, being located right next to Dartford station and a 5 minute walk from town centre.
D, Langley Square, William Mundy Way, Dartford, Kent, DA1
GoodSpace is all about craft beer and real ale but we don't want to stop there. We hope to create an all day, industrial and modern 'feel good' space for many. We will focus on three things, well:
1. Craft coffee brewed to perfection and range of sweet foods to accompany.
2. Simple but exceptionally prepared food menu, i.e. wood fire pizza, burgers and more.
3. Our specialty — craft beer and cask real ale. Approximately 30 taps and hand pumps with beers from best breweries from Kent, London and all over UK, plus range of beers brewed at No Frills Joe Brewing Company, naturally. Fridges loaded with bottles and cans to take away.
GoodSpace would become new venue to our home brewing club and perhaps others. Our Joe And Friends Project could spread wings in a big way and we would be able to showcase those award winning beers with prestige they deserve.
How do we intend to get there?
We will have to jump over a couple of hoops In order to get to where we're going. Large chunk of funding will come from KMBF but it's not enough to create a place with an impact that we are looking for, and this is why we have decided to turn to you — the crowd — to fund us.
So, what's the deal?
We would really love to see you on board, and we believe that you will find value in rewards offered in exchange for your generosity. By funding us you will receive 50% extra to spend on beer, food and coffee! In other words — for every £2 pledged we will give you £3 to spend at GoodSpace. In addition you will receive 5% or 10% discount for life on everything purchased at GoodSpace, through Beer Doctor Joe app or online. Moreover, all supporters will receive an exclusive invitation to GoodSpace launch party.
Please note that:
- images of interiors are for illustration purposes only.
- proposed address is not confirmed at this stage and is subject to change.
- remaining funding is not confirmed and highly depends on success of this campaign.
- rewards will begin to be redeemable in month 4 of operation (or sooner if viable) which will give us some breathing room.