Gerald Hartley is the Green Party candidate for Gloucester. A Party member for 10 years, Gerald has been active throughout this time in various key roles, including elections agent, coordinator and candidate; member of SWGP Committee; and researcher for Green Party County Councillor. He is already proving to be a confident and articulate exponent of the Green Party manifesto for next month's General Election.
This election isn’t about the next 5 years. It’s about the next 50 years!
The Gloucester Green Party will work to achieve:
- Public NHS - A publicly funded and provided comprehensive health service.
- A Fair Economy - Restore the public sector creating over one million jobs that pay a real Living Wage.
- Decent Homes - Dump the bedroom tax and build secure and affordable places to live.
- Safe Climate - Invest in renewable energy, protect finite natural resources and improve air quality.
- Free Education - Promote a quality comprehensive education for all our children.
- Better Transport - Return the railways to public ownership, reduce fares and put passengers first.