getting divorced
Not quite
Unfortunately this project was not successful.

i need to raise £20000 to hire a solicitor to get my ex husband to give me my share of our house and finalised my divorce

by ms laleh mohabbat in London, England, United Kingdom

4 years ago i left my husband after 13 years of sad sexless marriage. i was so depressed that i couldn’t stay with him so i left the house we both bought together.

now that i am feeling myself again i asked him to sell the house to give me my share to move on with our lives. he refuses to engage or even respond to me. spend £5000 on solicitors but he and his solicitor refused to get engaged- i spent all my savings- 

my only option is now to go court, i need £20000 to hire a solicitor to take what legally mine. 

Got an idea like this?

Our crowd has raised over £70 million for bright ideas and good causes.