Lincolnshire COVID-19 Response
Get up to £200
Lincolnshire Community Foundation is supporting community, voluntary or charitable projects that are responding to the escalating need of the most vulnerable, in-need and isolating across Lincolnshire's communities in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
Lincolnshire Community Foundation is supporting community, voluntary or charitable projects that are responding to the escalating need of the most vulnerable, in-need and isolating across Lincolnshire's communities in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak with an initial pledge of up to £200 at this time.Eligibility Criteria
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, Lincolnshire Community Foundation has been closely monitoring the evolving level of need within our county. We have identified several vital needs that are dependent upon community, voluntary and charitable projects for support.
Your group or project may be eligible if you are a charitable organisation, a community group or a voluntary project delivering support working to address one of the following areas of need:
- Emergency food provisions provided and delivered through food banks, popup food stations and community larders.
- Providing the elderly, vulnerable and isolating with friendly and emotional support, through telephone and digital means.
- Supporting the isolating, vulnerable and those struggling with physical and mental health with continued care online and via telephone.
- Providing practical assistance to vulnerable and older people such as collecting and delivering shopping or prescriptions.
- Ensuring easy accessibility for Key Workers, older people and most vulnerable to access essential items wherever possible.
- Distributing and circulating activities and/or entertainment to vulnerable people in isolation such as older people and children.
- Providing emergency financial advice and support to those facing severe hardship in this time of crisis.
- Supporting the production and distribution of PPE to frontline and Key Workers wherever possible.
- Projects being run by schools, social enterprises and local neighbourhood forums may also be eligible, but will reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Be local to Lincolnshire
- Be either directly, or indirectly, address escalating need in Lincolnshire as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Demonstrate strong local support by running a vibrant Crowdfunding campaign
- Achieve 10% of your target before Lincolnshire Community Foundation will consider making a pledge
Projects that may not be eligible for funding through Lincolnshire Community Foundation, but are helping to rebuild and recover our Lincolnshire communities are still encouraged to Crowdfund their ideas to ensure our county stands resilient in the face of the COVID-19 crisis.