I have always wanted to run my own IT business. Having worked for computer companies, I have always seen that once a company has built itself up, the smaller companies tend to be forgotten about and left behind leaving them struggling with their work. My plan is to not take on any clients of over 300 clients. Thus I can concentrate on just the small companies.
I would use the money for mainly advertising and building my own infrastructure to be able to support these businesses.
- Advertising on local radio, Newspapers and Flyers.
- Purchasing Servers (remotely) for secure customer backups and web hosting
- Purchasing Licensing for said servers.
- Purchasing Anti-virus licenses to supply the customers.
- Potentially renting a small office to run the business from.
My vision in 5 years time is to have a portfolio of customers that are happy with the service. I believe this is possible by dedication and support from my family and investors.